Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos (34861 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by kennethfranc(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
amzee:
FTC
shocked
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Badguy77(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by shogsman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
It is only a quack company that employs ambassadors based on fame alone

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Obynopositive: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Angel and opening of breasts be like 5 & 6........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by judondasylva(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Instagram can make you money and fame if you have Huge followers. Let us help you get Real Active followers today. Order us on fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/share/eElXWP

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by atheistandproud(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
BrickDevo:
The show created by the elites for the elites, then they sell forms to the poor masses who will never make it to the show. What a pity

I am telling you!
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by CondemnBattery(f): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Boma no wan return to Atlanta again. Tega husband still allow him wife dey gallivant around. Ok ooo, make una continue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Lugianostar(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations !!!!
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Harlot Tega was there too
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Mendy101: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why am I liking Pere now?, thought he would be sadist outside but he seems okay

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by annycase5(f): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wait is that princess beside Tega or my eyes is seeing double

Why she kon fine like this?
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by wman(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
I like that Emmanuel's Squid Game track suit.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by motionarena: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vincent my classmate for Madonna that year.
Keep balling

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by wink2015(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
It is now left for some of these big brother naija participant to develop their nitch and get the big companies to promote their brands.

it is all about BRAND MARKETING.

Sometimes, self development takes a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Una do well

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by judondasylva(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Join our private swimming classes in Lagos today. We have swim classes for adults, kids, and teenagers on weekdays, weekends and evening classes in Lagos.

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Germi9: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
amzee:
I thought there is monetary value attached to FTC.
Lalasticlala shey make i send my account number?
Is there? Cos they have not given me my own oh
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Poopypants: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pere went from the guy I hated the most to the guy I love the most.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Shuregirl: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Talk and do

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Vinnie2000(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
shogsman:
It is only a quack company that employs ambassadors based on fame alone

So on What basics Should a Company employ an Ambassador? sad

Most companies give Endorsements to Famous or Media friendly individuals known by old and young Fans! E.g Jim Iyke of Innoson Motors!

Is it Unknown pple companies should employ? undecided

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Vinnie2000(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Poopypants:
Pere went from the guy I hated the most to the guy I love this most.

You and Mendy101..

Pere was NEVER a bad person!

He just did not like WM having an advantage by Lording the Kitchen Affairs of the Hms!
Most of you were carried away by Sentiments!!
@Least, you guys have seen the Truth!!

But hope you didn't Hate him like dis Babe below.. undecided embarassed

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by bluefilm: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bunch of fools. sad
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by cmecproblem(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yeah... again Beatrice is missing the show.
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by daniella45(f): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
why is angel always flaunting her breast upandan
wahala be like pple wey no get breast oo sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Cheezzyy: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
devbojj:

Wia was Queen?
I don't think she won any Tecno task
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by FashionCookie(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ennyholar:
Am I the only one who feels that the set of housemates are too cool with each other.

Cc UjSizzle, prof800, Briareos
Wetin u want? Make them start to tear each other head? smiley
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by eisley: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Beautiful pictures.... Meanwhile oraimo has unveils their freepod 3, which comes with improved audio, polished aesthetic, long lasting battery, IPX5 water & sweat rating, and lots more...

Order via the link below my signature, and HearTheDifference

Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by Gfh1: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos by shogsman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So on What basics Should a Company employ an Ambassador? sad

Most companies give Endorsements to Famous or Media friendly individuals known by old and young Fans! E.g Jim Iyke of Innoson Motors!

Is it Unknown pple companies should employ? undecided
Have you ever seen apple employ a celebrity or Sammy using celebs to introduce there flagship products.
Or macdonalds,wendys, Lamborghini,xaoimi,LG etc.
The answer is a Big No ,this companies employ technicians that actually knows about technology to market their products, they do it because they are confident of the quality of their work and do not need a popular person to sell it.
This is the mistake companies in Nigeria always make

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.