Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) (468 Views)

Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary / See The Reason Why Smoking Marijuana Has Health Benefit Than Tobacco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by Denvacandy: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Hi, I am writing this with sadness in my heart, but i am also greatful to God for keeping me save and healthy till i finally leave this shit that has been disturbing me for so long.

I started smoking at a tender age all because i was exposed to social life at a young age, i mean i work as a dj while in secondary school and going to hotel to to play and mix music is not a problem, as i mostly visit all the hotel in my neighborhood back then.

Peer pressure wont allot me rest as i suddenly found myself smoking cigarettes, This continue and i kept it away from people.

There was a time my in-law came back from UK and i have the gut to smoke infront of him and all this is just me out of my senses.

Fast forward to when i finally want to leave my parents house and look for greener pastures.

I return to school for my HND program and this is the worst moment of my life, as a stonner, i quikly look for where i can buy weed to smoke and i surrounded my self with basically bads friends and gang.

I smoke heavily, most stonners will know this

SK ( Arizona )
Loud
colorado

i dont joke with smoke, but i was not happy with it, i just cant leave it then coz i felt i cant be myself without smoking.

To cut the long story short.

I got serious with my life, after hearing my pastor preach at winners chapel.

I had to force myself to quite finally this time.

I have more than 10 friends that come to my side to smoke and guess what, i cut every single one of them off including thier number on my phone.

It was not easy because immediately i did that, they started broadcasting it that i am proud of something, but i was focused and determined to stop smoking for good.

Now its been over 3months now and i have not near anything smoke, as at now i detest the smell of smoking as i have also stop going to places that will trigger me to smoke again.

This coming sunday i plan to rededicate my life to christ and begin a decent life.

To be honest, if you are a smoker outthere, kindly note smoke is nothing, i was once a smoker and i understand how its feels when smoking, have defended smoking everytime.

The reasoning smoking give you will make you think you are the smartest but no, its make u procastinate and do unnecessary things.

I am not here to preach to people to stop smoking, i just thank God for changing me quiker.

I feel very emotional and i am just thanking God for making this happen.

One of the greatest regret of my life is when i remember i was once a smoker, like what actually put me in that dirty act, i pray God forgive me and wash away my sins

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by verybadmouth(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Congrats bro. Sharply run a comprehensive health check on your heart and lungs. Make sure everything is fine, then move on with your life. All will be well with you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by Denvacandy: 12:44am On Oct 14, 2021
verybadmouth:
Congrats bro. Sharply run a comprehensive health check on your heart and lungs. Make sure everything is fine, then move on with your life. All will be well with you in Jesus name. Amen

Thanks boss, will do that, as i have even resume my gym to keep fit, my plan for 2022 is to relocate this december to an unknown place and start my life afresh and move on with my life, as everybody knows me as a smoker in my neighborhood and this make me sad everytime, the only reason they give me respect is because i am not suffering and i look fresh and clean plus the fact that, i eat well after smoke, so i am not that kind of smoker that look tiny with a black lips.

Its just to sad, i hate smoking with passion now, it was like a demon inside of me controlling my life, i feel sad anytime i remember have once smoke heavily, its crazy, i just thank God sha

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by verybadmouth(m): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Denvacandy:

Thanks boss, will do that, as i have even resume my gym to keep fit, my plan for 2022 is to relocate this december to an unknown place and start my life afresh and move on with my life, as everybody knows me as a smoker in my neighborhood and this make me sad everytime, the only reason they give me respect is because i am not suffering and i look fresh and clean plus the fact that, i eat well after smoke, so i am not that kind of smoker that look tiny with a black lips.

Its just to sad, i hate smoking with passion now, it was like a demon inside of me controlling my life, i feel sad anytime i remember have once smoke heavily, its crazy, i just thank God sha
Mhen, I understand how you must be feeling now. It's really hard to quit smoking most especially marijuana. I also used to be a smoker. I stopped because i was going to settle down. I felt I needed to stay alive for my wife and kids.
Kindly find a very good location that will encourage you to spend time with God. Also try to get a God fearing partner that will drive you towards total withdrawal.
The urge might resurface anytime. You need to be prepared to fight hard. Don't forget to remain prayerful always bro.
Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by Denvacandy: 12:53am On Oct 14, 2021
verybadmouth:

Mhen, I understand how you must be feeling now. It's really hard to quit smoking most especially marijuana. I also used to be a smoker. I stopped because i was going to settle down. I felt I needed to stay alive for my wife and kids.
Kindly find a very good location that will encourage you to spend time with God. Also try to get a God fearing partner that will drive you towards total withdrawal.
The urge might resurface anytime. You need to be prepared to fight hard. Don't forget to remain prayerful always bro.

Thanks boss, there is nothing that can trigger the urge again as i am verh discipline person when its comes to making decisions, i am good at that, i am only waiting for december to relocate and start my life again.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by verybadmouth(m): 12:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Denvacandy:

Thanks boss, there is nothing that can trigger the urge again as i am verh discipline person when its comes to making decisions, i am good at that, i am only waiting for december to relocate and start my life again.
Nice one boss. Proud of you
Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Smokers MUST die young.
Re: I Finally Quite Smoking Marijuana ( A Sad Journey ) by Elliotwealth1(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Good day, same here sir.
Smoking ruined my life, now i am in complete regret.
Glory to God, i am glad i have Christ.
Pls can you tell me how u earn finance digitally.
I am thinking of a digital skill to learn.
Looking forward to your reply, my whatsapp number.

(1) (Reply)

Full-stack Web Development Training In Abuja Nigeria / Tummy Tuck Cost - What Is The Average Tummy Tuck Cost? / I Dislike My Roommate (read To The End)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.