Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Need Your Advice And Opinions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice And Opinions (11895 Views)

Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Professional Opinions On IHS Tower, T-SAP (technical Skills Acquisition Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Babanla2356: 1:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Hello nairalanders please I need you advice and your opinion I want to ask that which US college or university has low tuition for international student and does not require me to have a residency sponsor (which means they don’t have dormitories so I have to know someone near the school to be admitted)
I need your opinions please

I will be grateful if you can give me the advice before Registration for spring 2022 ends
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Commotfornigeri: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
hmmmm...

This is where you have to do your research. This is the research most travel agencies do and get paid for, you have to look into it and do your homework too, or pay them to do it for you.

There's no generic school that ticks all the boxes as they all differ based on intended course of study and other variables.

I have had a lot of people ask me same question, I just tell them to do their homework. Send them emails, they will respond by 48 hours.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by bouncin04(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
I have no idea , but I'm sure of one thing , the person above me is a big time scammer grin grin

Modified : Post's been removed by lalasticlala , grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by abayimi567: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alrght
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Mogajunior(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
cool

I really don't understand what you are asking but I think American University of Nigeria Yola is your best bet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by NoFucksToGive: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
you are not going anywhere. i shall bury a tortoise shell with your details , you will never ever leave Nigeria, you must remain there with them and experience Buhari you all voted to the end. I am one of those advocating that all countries should ban Nigerians from leaving . You all need to be kept in Nigeria by force. None of you should be given visa or allowed to escape. Buhari must be given a third term by all powers the world or mankind holds holy ,may he twist the constitution and extend his tenure indefinitely . I pray he wakes up one morning and suspends the constitution so no one can hold elections again grin

I hope he crushes the media and forces all Nigerian into his ways .. Then maybe you guys will wake up.. smh

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Bandit419: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
What happened to nation building and patriotism? Abi you want to be sending us cement from diaspora for nation building? We go nowhere.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Divoc19(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kuku talk say you wan travel abroad make we know. And when e sure for you, remember us and come and tell us the way

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Randal: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good luck in your search

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by aywhy93(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Visit the USA Student's Visa Thread... All the info you need is there. You can also ask your questions there.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'll be thinking about it.
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by egean(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yale university, I heard their processes are not that heinous. Good luck as you search on
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by chidonweb(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
See let me give you my own advice.

Go online especially social media and search for people within that region. Make them your friends and ask them for help.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Chijeep(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
my only advice for you at this point is don't vote for APC in 2023 election

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by nihinlade(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Okay, let us wait for the experts.
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Peace081: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by toprealman: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
you are not going anywhere. i shall bury a tortoise shell with your details , you will never ever leave Nigeria, you must remain there with them and experience Buhari you all voted to the end
He will shock you!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Mayour11(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Agents will help you with all that details.
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by funkybroyouknow: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
generally US public state-run universities or community colleges tend to be the cheapest. private colleges tend to be more expensive
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Alawode01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Go on internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Check my signatures for nice fabrics

grin grin grin

Go to reddit and create a thread. or Go to Quora.

You'll be responded to there better!

But don't tell them you're a Nigerian unless need be!.....E get why!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by adecz: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by boyestick: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
google community colleges in any state in US.
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Hemanwel(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
I booked a space thinking as a sage, with a wealth of life experiences, I would have advice to dish, based on the topic I saw. On going through the write-up, I realized I am not privy to information regarding immigration or studying abroad.

So bro, I would advice you engage professionals who are connoisseurs in matters relating to this.

I stroll out in peace.
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by mrkings84(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Before proceeding to a US school why not stay here and learn how to read and write properly?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
We already know you have no intention of returning to Nigeria that's why you're looking for a cheap school so that when you eventually travel and forfeit the admission you won't loose much money grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by BigDawsNet: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Google is your friend bro...

Don't worry about US admission
Worry about securing the study permit

Do your assignment well

Goodluck
Re: I Need Your Advice And Opinions by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / Pwc Interview / Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.