Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) (46800 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of Army Men's Who killed Leo in Owerri IMO State / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:
Even though our military have been reduced to nothing.... Stooping low to engage into this type of crime is totally unthinkable....

I want to believe that the Military officers who did this are fake.... Probably some cults guys disguising..... No trained officer will randomly pick someone and scam them....

This is what you said:[b][/b][i][/i]"[b]NO TRAINED OFFICER WILL RANDOMLY PICK SOMEONE AND SCAM THEM."[b]

You must be joining us all the way from URANUS, so welcome bro all way from the planet of illusions which can as well be interpreted as, UR-ANUS!!

3 Likes

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by cjfavour(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
With 2k and it's normal? Truely Nigeria police needs to be overhauled and retrained that's if there was a time they were trained at all. When will Nigeria police start using body cam?

Obamed:
Cruelty.

This is why they don't get any sympathy from most of the sane public when evil befall military men in Nigeria.

Lodge a complaint at the nearest police station with 2k.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Ayion: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
The boy you think is working with them might be a victim too
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Mumu. You must not display your stupidity. Oya go and read my Comment. Pig!

Ewu comment wey them force you make anuohia nwuru anwu

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by benuejosh: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
faste:
You ended up not saying anything,only defending the criminal,you must one of them?
No sir.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
As advised above, lay complaints at the relevant authorities if you can backed up with a lawyer (legal fees might be a huge problem tho)...

That said, the army authorities will definitely deny this totally! They will irresponsibly claim that none of their men did that, but criminals disguised as military men (which is not implausible in this fast declining nation)!

Sigh... This country is gone!!! Insecurity and misbehavior security agents have now become normal. What a shame!!!
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by nick50(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:
Even though our military have been reduced to nothing.... Stooping low to engage into this type of crime is totally unthinkable....

I want to believe that the Military officers who did this are fake.... Probably some cults guys disguising..... No trained officer will randomly pick someone and scam them....
..baba talk another thing ,the ones that shoot unarmed endsars protesters at lekki tollgate are wat? Boys scout I guess

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by MightySparrow: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Military people no get sense. When the oppression becomes unbearable, youths will be forced to look for arms against them.

Small time, they will make most youths more violent and less regards for the military.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Skyfornia:
I hope you are not one of those that rejoice on nairaland when army deals with innocent Igbos. If you are one, then nemesis has caught up with you, but if you are not...then the military will meet their waterloo

As simple as ABCD
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Pictures of ur body can’t help u get justice on NL, abi are the bruises their signature? If there is no existent curfew in ur location, try and get whatever details u can remember about dem to whoever is in charge of their barracks. Senior officers are not inaccessible. They will not be fired, but their excesses might just be checked with a transfer. Sorry eh.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by benuejosh: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Rolly22:

Ewu comment wey them force you make anuohia nwuru anwu
ode! I commented before even reading the comments and checking my mentions. Have sense please. Mumu!
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Small reset, you come here deh cry
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Munzy14:
Nawa o....Dangerous times ahead.

You can still go to your bank and collect bank statement between September 20th - october 14th..

It will capture all transactions within that period..

Get a lawyer.

Lodge a complaint to human right commission.

Forward a petition to commissioner of police, military barracks in charge of the area/jurisdiction where the harassment/extortion happened.

Use social media handles to draw public attentions and tag relevant authorities as well.

Don't waste your advice. He won't go to HRW. Nigerian Youths are coward.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I don't have money to hire a lawyer.Yeah I will contact the police tomorrow. Thank you. And that's why I am using nairaland as a platform Sir

Police? Hahaha this guy no want justice sha.

Look for SEGALINK on Twitter and pray he answers your call

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by cjfavour(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Are you saying Nigeria army won't do that? Wake up pls, they can do worse than that. My strategy is to avoid passing wherever they are bcs I don't know when the evil spirit in them will tell them to call this guy and torture him. Simple, our security operatives are enemies to the people and this is too bad. We need to reform our security architecture believe me.

Heartmender1:
How are you sure they are a military men.

Lot of fake people using military uniform to cover up now.

Maybe u cheated on ur gf and she won revenge. she come send some people to come treat your fuckup and claim military.

cool
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

Once upon a time the police and even SARS were actually mostly cultured and highly professional...

Times are changing sir... Even the churches and mosques have declined in value and virtue.

2 Likes

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I stay at on the street where they have there golf course is. Yes I can identify them. I sent money to one account number they gave me.
You were asked specifically where this incident happened!

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Contact Ordinary president Ahmed on brekete family programme on human right radio for proper justice.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by labisibrass(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Nigerians doing everything. Jesus.

Someone has narrated his experience to you. Now, he did not tag you or force you to comment. You can just skip it for the good of humanity. Not doubt the OP or make him sound insane. No one cares if you’ve lived in a barracks or anything. No one bloody cares.

This is this guy’s experience and he is speaking as far as he knows. If you don’t believe him, kindly leave this thread and get out. Stop making him sound stupid.

What happened to him is something the Nigerian Army would do 100%. I have seen similar reports on Twitter and even real life accounts. I don’t know why you people hold the Nigerian Army in high esteem. There is totally nothing admirable about them. This does not mean all of them act this way. But some do and the OP encountered such people today. He needs help, not people who would doubt his story or ask a million irrelevant questions.

You're right. Let the OP provide the information he's been asked and wait if he won't see help right here. He's just shouting ha,yu they beat me o. Provide the account you sent money to, which barracks did they take him to, give enough information!
I totally believe the OP but i bet i can give too more than 2 cases of military lmpersonation that I've seen the month, if they weren't nabbed, there's nothing in this life that would have cleared the sldrs around that gen area.

2 Likes

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Sorry about that. I trust and believe men of the Nigeria Army are well trained not to attack innocent citizens but to protect the nation from external attacks. However, with the rise of criminal activities in the nation, most criminals put on the uniform of the Nigerian Army pretending to be men of the Nigerian army and police while carrying out their crimes on the innocent citizens. We are aware of the various attacks on our security agencies in the south east where some of the security men are attacked, killed and their properties stolen. It is very possible that those criminals who attack our security men and steal their properties commit such crimes.

Since you said you have evidence of payment which is the transfer, I suggest you visit the nearest Police station around you and file in your complaint while the Police looks into the matter.

We all must join hands and stop this criminals parading as security men in our country.

I wish you quick healing my dear Nairalander. God bless you.

And this is the trash you want me to read?? Defending your criminal terrorists in uniforms?? Like you don’t know what they do these day’s??
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Obamed: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
cjfavour:
With 2k and it's normal? Truely Nigeria police needs to be overhauled and retrained that's if there was a time they were trained at all. When will Nigeria police start using body cam?

Nothing is normal in the country anymore. The core institutions that should hold the fabric of any society together are all dead and buried in corruption.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

you must be new in nigeria cause this stuff happens regularly. I see them often on twitter.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Heartmender1: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Liar.

They are not real soldiers.

Na deal gone wrong and you were attacked by your rival.

You just decided to use guardroom so you can have a pity from nairaland.

Soldiers can never take a civilian to a guardroom.

Guardroom is only meant for soldiers.

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by pyro62(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Did you still knack your guest that night? Abi you were still feeling less of a man cheesy. Sorry bro I joke a lot sometimes, but it's because I'm thankful to God you made it out alive with few scratches. I hope they don't go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

You high on something?

How will fake soldiers take someone to a guard room?
How can fake soldiers access guard room in a military base??

Ask them Ohh, this is comments you would always get from naira land ZOMBIES
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Nawa for this country.

My advice to young guys, try n dress responsibly. Stop wearing all those flamboyant yahoo boys trousers n shoes. If u are guy n very fair in complexion make sure u always dress simple, bcus ur color alone don cast.

If u know u don't have genuine source of income, stop carrying expensive cars. Show off doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by benuejosh: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Rolly22:

And this is the trash you want me to read?? Defending your criminal terrorists in uniforms?? Like you don’t know what they do these day’s??
you see Nigerians are never satisfied. You're a classical example of one. Your complain was that I didn't comment. Now you've see my comment and there you go again with another blabbing. Shift make I see road abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
LordVoldermort:
The right thing to do now is to thank God your alive and forget it ever happened, you cannot sue them and any act of revenge will hurt you more than them...

however you said a civilian was working with them, you can target him you can sue him.

You're a coward. A big coward. How would advice him to rescind his action.

Do what you have to do and don't fear the consequences.

I hate cowards with passion.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Phiniter(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
the earlier you locate human rights commission the best for you. they're the only one that can help you and others in future
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
hahn:

Do you even live in Nigeria?

Only the day before yesterday a thief was caught on my street and after a little kpokpo they called the police to come and take him away.

The police demanded to be settled. I heard them discussing N5k.

He is a Zombie Don’t bother yourself

undecided
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Quaddafi29: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Fulani herdsmen on uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.