Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

8 Business Ideas You Can Start With 200k Naira! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Business Ideas You Can Start With 200k Naira! (450 Views)

8 Business Ideas To Make Money and Things you shouldn't spend borrowed money on / 8 Business Ideas To Start In The University / Top 8 Business You Can Start In Nigeria And Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Business Ideas You Can Start With 200k Naira! by Acanbi: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Do you have a “little guard” and are dying to be your own boss? Here are some ideas to help you achieve your dream. Many of us dream of starting our own business, but sometimes we lack inspiration or we lack money and we end up not doing it. If you lack business ideas, I have gathered some for you!

To help you remove those hurdles, I have grouped together some low-cost business ideas that have been pitched, ideas you can do full-time, and ideas part-time. Check if one inspires you and get to work!

Read full article: https://acanbi.com/8-business-ideas-that-you-can-start-with-less-than-200000-naira/
Re: 8 Business Ideas You Can Start With 200k Naira! by Acanbi: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Acanbi:
Do you have a “little guard” and are dying to be your own boss? Here are some ideas to help you achieve your dream. Many of us dream of starting our own business, but sometimes we lack inspiration or we lack money and we end up not doing it. If you lack business ideas, I have gathered some for you!

To help you remove those hurdles, I have grouped together some low-cost business ideas that have been pitched, ideas you can do full-time, and ideas part-time. Check if one inspires you and get to work!

Read full article: https://acanbi.com/8-business-ideas-that-you-can-start-with-less-than-200000-naira/

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob / We Offer Marine Services / I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.