Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries (2197 Views)

Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries by Prolificdeman: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hey Great People of Nairaland.

Have been researching about Luxembourg recently based on people's person experience in terms of work, business and education. And it's quite a great country with a small population and and accommodating environment.

Pls I'm planning to migrate either for education is or for business purposes and would like to hear from people leaving in the country currently.
The cost for everything both for education or business (hustling).

Though I would like to make this thread a long one, sharing my personal research and looking forward to learn from people as well.

Seems there are no much thread for Luxembourg aside the one or two I saw from my search history posted by Mr. Explorer.

Pls let's keep it rolling.
Re: Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries by busariabeyx24(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm live in Frankfurt Germany, and I've visited Luxembourg a couple if times.
Re: Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries by Prolificdeman: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
busariabeyx24:
I'm live in Frankfurt Germany, and I've visited Luxembourg a couple if times.

Oh yea. The country is boarded by Germany and Belgium. Can you tell us more about the country Sir. I'm much interested.
Re: Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries by busariabeyx24(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Oh yea. The country is boarded by Germany and Belgium. Can you tell us more about the country Sir. I'm much interested.

Luxembourg is actually a small country and even a larger percentage of it's workforce commute from Germany and Liechtenstein .
I will advice you look at Germany or Belgium as you have a better chance in those countries . Plus Luxembourg na police country .
Re: Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries by sylviasilifah(f): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
How do you mean it's a police country?

busariabeyx24:

Luxembourg is actually a small country and even a larger percentage of it's workforce commute from Germany and Liechtenstein .
I will advice you look at Germany or Belgium as you have a better chance in those countries . Plus Luxembourg na police country .
Re: Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries by busariabeyx24(m): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2021
You'll likely be deported as soon as your documents becomes invalid(expires).
Plus to get a job you must be from an EU or EEA. Country.

sylviasilifah:
How do you mean it's a police country?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Wharf,apapa From Ojota / Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News / 10 Busiest Nigerian Airports; Domestic Passengers - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.