Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (52213 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by googlepikins: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
mytime24:
Who go buy for me cheesy

Me !!

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Obascoetubi: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
mytime24:
Who go buy for me cheesy
only if u open legs for me
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Just ordered mine but just pro I hate big phones grin
henry007:
iPhone 13 Pro Max ‘Sierra Blue’ Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8kzZynNAUs

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by wink2015(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
The price is not smiling.

E go hard me to use a million naira buy phone.

I go wait till G boys start to dey kart am well well and buy. The price go don fall by then.

Na wetin you mean by yahoo boys?

Listen to uncle Reno Omokri.

That million of naira to be wasted on iphone can set you up in business in Nigeria.

You can own a small bungalow or duplex with that money.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Caleb91(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sammy and Google pixel are still my babes, I don't give a damn about iPhones
like who cares and give a Bleep abt your opinion
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Just ordered mine but it's the pro I hate big phones grin

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Caleb91(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Money wey I go use buy land... Mtchwww
if na samsung una no go remember land HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Damscodammy1(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
HK
hongkong?
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Kholiwe:

Your poverty state and mentality is showing cheesy cheesy
Fine girl when will you come to naija?..Come quick so if I cash out I go show you love grin
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Lies bro grin

Akwamkpuruamu:
Make I comment first before I watch the review video.

For me to buy a #1m phone my account shouldn't be less than #100m or $300000
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by KingDash: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2021
bobbybrown007:
Ha, you get mind oo. 900k fone, Are u trying to insult us? I mean me that am using nokia 5310, that baby fone u no. Or u fit dash me ur old 1
begger
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by OmoAkin85: 12:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Revelation4:
Vivo has camera o. I used one small Vivo, it was 8mp. The thing clear and the pictures I took have not reduced in quality till today. The 8mp beats most other phones with 16mp. Hardly any phone that can beat Vivo in camera. Maybe pixels and Samsung sha
lol Sony king of camera..ask photographers not dis yeye over saturated colour
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2021
henry007:
iPhone 13 Pro Max ‘Sierra Blue’ Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8kzZynNAUs

The monstrosity that is the iPhone 13 Pro Max is not just bigger than the iPhone 13 Pro, but boasts of a bigger & better battery (battery life) and slightly faster charging speed. Everything else appears to have stayed the same. Spots the same 120hz refresh rate, same camera hardware, same software complete with dynamic macro photography. See size comparison with the iPhone 13 Pro. The new iPhone 13 series which consists of 4 smartphones; the iPhone 13 mini (Code name: iPhone D16), the vanilla iPhone 13 (Code name: iPhone D17), the iPhone 13 Pro (Code name: iPhone D63) and the iPhone 13 Pro Max (Code name: iPhone D64). Apple managed to keep the prices the same and that's a win in the books of fanboys/fangirls around the world. This might also be the last iPhone without a USB Type C Port which is a blessing.

Phone 13 Max Pro Specs

• 6.7” + FHD+ OLED Display
• Stainless steel frame, glass back
• A15 Bionic chip
•12 MP + 12MP + 12MP + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner
• 12MP Front Camera
• 6GB RAM + 128GB RAM/Storage (Up to 1TB Storage variant)
• 4352mAh Battery (27W Fast Charging)
• iOS 15
• 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7mm
• Weight - 240g
• IP68 Dust/Water resistant
• Single SIM/Dual SIM

Price:
128GB - N900,000
256GB - N960,000
512GB - N1,170,000
1TB - N1,350,000

I GO WAIT MAKE LONDON USE COME OUT BEFORE I BUY. NO BE ME GO USE THIS KIND MONEY BUY PHONE FOR THIS NIGERIA WEY NO DEY SECURE. ONE CHANCE , PICKPOCKETS, AGBORO AND STREET BOYS GO JUST COLLECT AM AT EASE.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Abeg abeg abeg make I dey manage my Android at least I am reading news and watching movies lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Alexpetra: 1:17am On Oct 15, 2021
mytime24:
Who go buy for me cheesy
according to your name... when you're 24!
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Alexpetra: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2021
wink2015:

Na wetin you mean by yahoo boys?

Listen to uncle Reno Omokri.

That million of naira to be wasted on iphone can set you up in business in Nigeria.

You can own a small bungalow or duplex with that money.
so if uncle Reno no talk am, you no know before??
Everybody know how dem make dere money, no be person go tell you how to spend am
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Kingsean(m): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Revelation4:
Vivo has camera o. I used one small Vivo, it was 8mp. The thing clear and the pictures I took have not reduced in quality till today. The 8mp beats most other phones with 16mp. Hardly any phone that can beat Vivo in camera. Maybe pixels and Samsung sha

vivo has really won my heart honestly. vivo x70 pro plus is the best camera phone in the world right now
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 1:25am On Oct 15, 2021
I never buy iPhone 1, iPhone 13 don come outside. Okay I'm waiting for iPhone 14 pro max
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Seen,

Next....
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by bilulu(m): 1:37am On Oct 15, 2021
optimistfeel:
Oyinbo people knows the best way of enslave their prey I swear imagine buying phone of 1.3million today and the following day the phone fall and crash and destroy what will be the joy of buyers? Am just asking ni oooooooooo......
they don't buy cash in western world, they pay monthly reason why it's easier for them to buy

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by princewarri1985: 2:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Even if i have 500 million naira in my account self tomorrow, i still cant spend more than 100k on a phone, that shit is really crazy i swear, just see the way apple dey deceive people, the difference between 125 gig storage capacity phone and 520 gig storage capacity iphone na 60k when i can easily buy memory card of 400 gig for less and put the rest change in my pocket,

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by nextstep(m): 2:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Meh...
this time next year there'll be an unboxing of yet another new iPhone... which looks exactly like the ones before it; for which some people will be making noise up and down, some losing their morals, some losing their senses.

And no, it's not hatorade, over the years, I've bought two of most iPhone models (one for me, one for my wife, and sometimes for a family member) since the 3Gs. I don't buy them new... I wait till they're a year or two old. Only reason I buy iphone is for her. I've decided to start using a very simple dumb phone that I don't have to deal with upgrades and notifications and people on whatsapp.
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by therajah: 3:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make I comment first before I watch the review video.

For me to buy a #1m phone my account shouldn't be less than #100m or $300000
If you worked for the 100m, your reasoning won't be buying 1m phone, trust me. Check adenuga, otedola... their phones are not up to that...
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by braveheart77: 3:47am On Oct 15, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Strictly for the rich...

ironically it is the poor or average that feel the need to buy expensive phones to prove a point or oppress people.

Many rich folks don’t care. Saw a video of Fury making a call after his last fight with Wilder. He was using an Iphone X

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by babaalagbo1(m): 3:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Money wey I go use buy land...
Mtchwww
abi ooo
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by McCoy662(m): 4:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Vit45:
Some girls will lose their virginity because of this phone
Some will be used for ritual
This is strictly for the rich. No virginity is worth this one. They get gold plated pvssy? grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2021
mytime24:
Who go buy for me cheesy

No worry God dey for you
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by DollarBuddy: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Vit45:
Some girls will lose their virginity because of this phone
Some will be used for ritual

Sad but true
Re: iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by 4Shakes(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2021
I'm in Lagos mainland, all I need is a job. I can't feeD please help....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.