Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust (40994 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by sharpsecret: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mrtaye:

Is Catalonia in an armed insurrection
I will answer that only wen u tell me that Spain have boko haram bandits and Fulani herdsmen
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Banmeallday: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Nigger Area does not have nothing to offer except how to promote being a Nigger in front of the entire world
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Savage8563: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Secure your future as Bitcoin hits $60k

I sell all kinds of coins ranging from Shiba .. Dogecoin .. Fegtoken ETC. send a DM on WhatsApp to grab yours at sweet rate
090 2732 6 82 6

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by chaloskyx: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
WE KNOW NIGERIA HAS NOTHING FOR IGBO AS A PEOPLE NAA REASON WE WANT TO LEAVE. IT ONLY FAVOURS IGBO POLITICIANS WHO SELL US OUT FOR COINS
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Sonn(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
Agu revealed that he was not in any way brutalised by the army when he was arrested.

grin
No, he said ( at this point) which was from "army barrack" onwards, but at the point where it all started which is UPPER IWEKA' he was brutalised as you and i could see from the video. but brutalised or not' what has he done wrong?
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Gfh1: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by ablejesus26(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria actually has nothing for anyone �
Na manage and patching things people dey.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by VULCAN(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you have not said same concerning Gumi and Boko Haram who are fighting to carve a caliphate out of Nigeria...

Your end shall be a miserable one.

Anybody who wants Igbos to stay by force but has no opposition to Nigeria being turned into a Caliphate will end their days in shame
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by lovebird65(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?
Unity begger u go soon chop shit when Igbo's finally leave this shithole called nigeria!!
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by SteveWonder02: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
I never knew fools grow old too
Cry like a river...naso heardsmen enter Yoruba land kill people anyhow...they quickly form amotekun

To come & publicly to criticize fg na problem...you guys are cowards, always changing their mind at the die minute

Yoruba are criticizing the igbos because you have not suffered half of what we suffered in the hands of this wicked people... sincerely and without apology, yorubas be straight forward for once.

Kudos to a brave man chewetalu agu who came out with his full arsenal and amunition to say the truth as it is, without removing anything..

If not for awolowo that betrayed us & sold us out at the last minute, the igbos will have been living a live of luxery & we won't be having this conversation with anything related to Nigeria.

I drop my pen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
meaningless!!!
Useless country with a terrorist president
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin

Do you know president Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?

Do you know that president Buhari came out openly to support Book Haram "attack on Book Haram is an attack on the north" he said ..that is why I call him terrorist president
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by sharpsecret: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mrtaye:

Is Catalonia in an armed insurrection
u are the biggest fool that ever lived....what do u mean by armed insurrection? secession is a crime to any government,.whether Spain or Nigeria...it is a threat to that country existence....Spanish government handle Catalonia protesters with rubber bullets and water gun...but in Nigeria biafrans are handled with armoured tanks and machine guns...so if Gerrard pique can support Carolina in a rebellion against spain even though the Spanish government treat those Catalonia protesters with rubber gloves why can't chiwetalu agu do the same to Nigeria...his relatives are being killed daily...you are a fool for justifying Gerrard pique and criticising chiwetalu agu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Litmus: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
"Nigeria has Nothing for Igbos..."

What does this mean? undecided

When one gives the notion even the the slightest consideration nothing worty of endorsement returns. On the contrary, it turns out as if Nigeria ,with its large population, was made for Igbo people since Igbos are renowned traders. Nigeria has population for Igbo people which equates to the largest market in Africa.

What does Nigeria have for Isoko people?

I'd answer with the better question, what does Isoko people have Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Litmus: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's a completely wrong mindset but I guess it makes sense for those that are business minded to think in terms of what something profits them rather than what value they offer something...

It's evident that this particular actor is on the path to becoming a folk hero but I don't think I quite like this individual. At the very least, he is an opportunist in the same vane as your typical Blogger in search of Likes, Clicks and Influencer status by any means no matter how damaging to others.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Amudeneogu: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigerha unity is under treat
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by jclassiq(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamWonderful:
What do you want before? you are drumming for war and you expect us to give you peace, is that reasonable, you have been dragging everyone into your insane bitterness and you want peace
Stop saying "us" because you don't count, buddy.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by chuksoyo21(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

Is a call for self determination a crime or tort?
Is it a call for war...
Why must the igbos be forced to stay in a union that doesnt favour Dem
The descendants of Danfodio and the other northern stooges never cease to amaze me...
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by goaldynboy: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Eastlink:

[/s]
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by DavidHarry(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Maobichek:

Igbos build Imo airport, my dad contributed, also Anambra airport is purely Anambra and not federal government. In Aba, ppl contribute to buy transformer and drill bore hole but here in the North government does everything even transformer repairs. p
Please ask questions, Igbos are trying, thank you.

Hmmn
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by charixel: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

Very wrong

What about Gumi?

What was he doing?

If you don't understand just comment "hmmm" and scroll pass
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Rolly22(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
I never knew fools grow old too

Just like your FATHER
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Rolly22(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

You can go and drink Chilled Sniper if E pain you
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by EduBrazil1991(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

Taaa
Shut up!
Never you compare the agitation for an independent nation called BIAFRA with all those terrorist organizations up North.

I don't blame you though, just be an Easterner in Nigeria for a day and come back to tell us your experience.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Diligence: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria is like a corpse tied on the back of Igboman... Freedom & justice must prevail...
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by valinno(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2021
We need more of his type to speak.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by mutvy: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Oh yes, there is nothing for Igbo and many people want Igbo to have their enclave called Biafra. I personally hate Igbo people.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by oyalunasamuel(m): 4:28am On Oct 16, 2021
I’m not Igbo but permit me to say, you sound stupid.

Eastlink:
Nonsense. I [s]just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference[/s]?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic) / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.