Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use (1588 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by yourgirlify: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2021
From Lagos to Alberta
And if anyone is traveling soon to any country what airline are you planning to take? Safe and affordable
I always travel with emirates but they’re banned.
And I want to make friends with students going abroad soon too winter intake to share our preparations and advice !
I’m afraid of the cold oh being new to Canada and starting winter !

3 Likes

Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by Hezzyluv: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Congratulations ooo. Your own don better. Forget about the cold, you will get used to it. Even old people from here do go to Canada and adapt. Go for Qatar airways

7 Likes

Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by obipapado: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by yourgirlify: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2021
buttlover:
Waiting for admission in uni Manitoba

You’ll get it for sure
They rush Nigerians we’re smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Benin Airways... Takes off 11pm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by LordIsaac(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Lufthansa... highly reliable.
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by Ge0grapher(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Lufthansa anytime any day .
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by Jumbojnr(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
yourgirlify:
From Lagos to Alberta
And if anyone is traveling soon to any country what airline are you planning to take? Safe and affordable
And I want to make friends with students going abroad soon too winter intake to share our preparations and advice !
Congratulations!
University of Alberta, Canada has always been my dream school, I pray to join you

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by Gokoyer1401: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Hello Boss,
I submitted an application to a PhD program in University of Alberta. If I may quickly ask, what does it mean if i get two emails from Graduate admission office about my CCID and bear tracks? Is it normal to get emails like these after few days of submitting application?

I will appreciate if you can reply me. Thanks
yourgirlify:
From Lagos to Alberta
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
yourgirlify:
From Lagos to Alberta

How do I apply?? My US student visa was refused today �
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by Muchmore024: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Muchmore024:

Was it Lagos or Abuja. Drop transcript so people can assist you on what went wrong

Abuja Embassy

Officer: Your passport/i-20 ( I handed it over to him)

Me: Hi, Good morning ( not sure how I greeted again)

Officer: Good morning

Officer: So, you are going to the University of North Carolina for Information Science?

Me: Yes

Officer: Why information Science

Me: ( I pulled down my face mask to answer)

Officer: (Pointed at my face mask, and said i should put it back up)

Me (Female) : Oh sorry
( I pulled it back to my nose)

Male Officer: Okay, Let's complete the biometrics first. Place your finger....... ........... then after the capturing. He said, Place back the two thumbs, it didn't capture well ( I did )

Male Officer: So, why Information Science?

Me (Female): Information Science covers a wide range of courses that will help me excel in my current job role as an IT research Officer. It covers Information retrieval, Data Analysis, Research methodologies. These will help me get the knowledge and skills that will help me excel as this is a male dominated industry.

Male Officer: So, where do you work?

Me ( female) : I work as an IT research Officer with Nirsal, Central Bank of.Nigeria

Male Officer: So, you work for Central Bank.of Nigeria?

Me (female): No. I work for Nirsal, that's Nigeria Incentive-Based.... . ... ....XYZ..... It is under the Central bank of Nigeria.

Male Officer: okay

Male Officer: So, who is your sponsor?

(he now turned and look at me eye ball to eye ball. I maintained eye contact)

Me (Female) : My sponsor is my uncle.

Officer: What is he into?

Me: He is into furniture business. He has showrooms and factories in the south-eastern part of the country. He has over 50- 60 people working for him. He is is passionate about my education, that is why he is sponsoring me.

Officer: I'm sorry, we cannot....( handed over my passport

Me: I left and cried my eyes out.
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by buttlover(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2022
grin the day I will jam them. I Will look them eye ball to eye ball and speak spiritually. Don't put a fear face or obedient pikin face. Look them in the eye and talk as business men.
Re: Hey Guys I Got My Canadian Study Visa. What Airline Do You Recommend I Use by francisxbee: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022
gorgeousnogo:

All those VOs hate anything 'uncle is sponsoring me'

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Europeans So Racist (photos) / Beautiful Hidden Lake In Akpawfu, Enugu State / Nigerians In Kuwait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.