Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,366 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Bathroom Remodeling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bathroom Remodeling (329 Views)

Best Bathroom Remodeling Ideas You Can Try / Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bathroom Remodeling by muffleitjuhi(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Improving a kitchen or bathroom in your home is still and has always been one of the most effective ways to improve a home’s value. But many want to improve their bathroom because it is a sanctuary, a refuge from the daily stresses of one’s life.
Your might be thinking about renovating your bathroom but are worried about the sticker shock after after everything has been purchased. It can cost anywhere from ten to fifteen thousand dollars to completely remodel your bathroom, and that’s a considerable amount to spend when it is for the smallest room in your house. The best way to combat this feeling is to perform the renovation in gradual stages if you’re not up to hiring a contractor do to the work.
Keep Reading-kingdom come deliverance console commands
What Needs To Be Focused On
The best thing to focus on in your bathroom remodel is the thing that catches the eye when the person first enters. In most cases it’s usually the vanity. It should match the décor of the bathroom and ideally the entire home: modern vanity for a modern home, antique vanity for a Colonial or Early American home. The more storage space the vanity has, the better it seems to appeal to potential home buyers.
The easiest thing to do to improve the overall image of a bathroom is to replace the tiling. If it’s cracked or peeling, it needs to be replaced before anyone gets a first impression. Using a marble or travertine tile easily gives the room a simple elegance that will do wonders for the overall value of the house.
Another popular option is to replace the bathtub that can easily be the same age of the house itself. Something that’s more stylish or comfortable like a jetted tub / whirlpool is always a good option. If you’re limited on room, a walk in shower will often be highly appreciated by anyone.
Being Prepared Is Everything
If you’re going to be undertaking a bathroom remodeling project by yourself or even if your going to hire a contractor there’s some important things to consider before getting ahead of yourself.
Where will you store staging materials inside of your house used for the renovation?
If you’re going to rent a dumpster to dispose of waste where will you put it so that’s it’s conveniently located in an easy to access area?
You will need to take into account that your entire house will be considerably dusty during the duration of a complete gut renovation. Be prepared for the need to hire a service for the final clean-up once the job is completed.
Every thing needs to be measured. When at a home improvement store many people just approximate whether a certain fixture will fit within the available space. The fact is most people are terrible with approximating measurements- use a tape measure.
During a gut renovation, sledgehammers are usually involved to remove drywall. On certain homes this will often lead to other rooms in the house being effected, whether it may be cracking or putting a hole in the other side of a wall- this is not uncommon. Often times a contractor will have to charge extra to repair said damages, it would be a good idea to bring this up before any work begins.
You may also like to read-face slimming exercise to get actor like facecuts

Re: Bathroom Remodeling by Denis08: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
OMG, the bathroom looks splendid, so stylish so sophisticated but at the same time simple... I love this egg color and the furniture. The only thing that is missing here for me is a radiator to dry the towels and bathrobes. I think it's so cool to have a thing like that, and also it makes all the room warm and cozy. So my recommendation would be ordering Designer Radiators preferably in white, brown color.

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Dressing Lol / Orduen Victor (a Known Scammer) / Drone Services And Trainings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.