Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday (1195 Views)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by Hadone(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
[size=18pt]She was born on June 4th, and may likely deliver on june 4th or around it as indicated by the USS report[/size].
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by iyatrustee(f): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
so you have to open a thread for this? i Think Seun shld start charging people for opening threads angry angry angry
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by Hadone(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

so you have to open a thread for this? i Think Seun shld start charging people for opening threads angry angry angry

[size=18pt]Oh yes! dont you think it would be a story if she gave birth on her birthday?[/size]
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by iyatrustee(f): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
i have always prayed for such luck. but you are not sure and i am like, why not let her put to bed first and then open the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by Hadone(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

i have always prayed for such luck. but you are not sure and i am like, why not let her put to bed first and then open the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=18pt]I thought of doing so after she puts to bed but later convince my self to start the thread before she delivers. People like you who initially assist in building this thread could be invited to my village for the birthday naming ceremony.[/size]
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by sweeti14(f): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
That would be beautiful. . . . . I share the same birthday with my mum cheesy. . . .hope your wife has a safe delivery.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by N101: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2011
Had_one:

[size=18pt]Oh yes! dont you think it would be a story if she gave birth oh her birthday?[/size]

No, I'm afraid it's not a story. I know someone who had her daughter on her birthday, nothing happened except the family celebrates two birthdays on the one day.-
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by r231(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
my daughter was born a day before my bday

so kini big deal grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by iyatrustee(f): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^dota now now shocked shocked shocked segun? na express service you do grin grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday by r231(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
I have one before now

She will be 9yrs in sept

(1) (Reply)

Would You Encourage Your Child To Join The Nigeria Police Force? / Huggies Snug & Dry Plus / Sucide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.