Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,757 members, 7,837,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Let Us Connect Your Cyber Cafe For You,free Of Charge: (new) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Let Us Connect Your Cyber Cafe For You,free Of Charge: (new) (689 Views)

Official: How To Register Your Cyber Cafe For 2014/2015 JAMB Eregistration / Let Us Connect Your Cyber Cafe For You,free Of Charge: (new) / Satellite Service For Your Cyber Cafe And More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Connect Your Cyber Cafe For You,free Of Charge: (new) by y2kaustin(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
Let us Connect you cafe to our fibre optic internet node,with unlimited bandwidth FREE of Charge.And professionally run your cafe,on a profit sharing basis.If Interested do text Cafe,your name,email address and state to 08134340380 thanks,
Re: Let Us Connect Your Cyber Cafe For You,free Of Charge: (new) by kanuri: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
Re: Let Us Connect Your Cyber Cafe For You,free Of Charge: (new) by y2kaustin(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
i thought you guys did clearly read the post carefully,i said if you if you are interested TEXT, CAFE,your name,email address and your state, to 08134340380, simple instruction kindly adhere.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Internet Service To Use / Please Were Can I Find A Quality Computer Institution In Ikorodu / Pls Help Me!! My Laptop Backlight Went Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.