Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,577 members, 7,770,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (6125 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2011
Welcome aboard man . . .my simple and honest mandate for you is to ensure a[b] brutal[/b] angry crackdown on all tribal warlords and perennial hate spreading honorable undecided undecided  posters in this section. I wish you well

[size=16pt]Meanwhile let's us pop the champagne  . . . grin grin[/size]

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by efisher(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congratulations OAM4J. Nice to have you as mod. I wish you happy "crackdown" on criminals and bigots.  grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats man, I look forward to having a cordial working relationship with you.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by ektbear: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats man
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Godalone(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats !
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by blacksta(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
4 Q U

sAY no Dictatorship cheesy
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by efisher(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
^ Ban

OAM4J, test run your banning power here.  grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by olyivy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2011
efisher:

^ Ban

OAM4J, test run your banning power here.  grin

He cant ban anyone.

He is just a walkie-talkie in the hands of Seun Osewa and Mukina2.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
He can PM us. ;-)
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by isalegan2: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator  ( OAM4J)

Never heard of him. 

tongue

CONGRATULATIONS, OLD MAN!  cool

My recommendations on moderating Politics Section, and improving the site?   lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by AndreUweh(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
Seun:

He can PM us. ;-)
Dear Seun, though I wan't considered for this position but am happy for OAM4J. What shall I do as not to lose out when this position becomes vacant in the future?.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Dear Seun, though I wan't considered for this position but am happy for OAM4J. What shall I do as not to lose out when this position becomes vacant in the future?.

Guy you need am badly like so  cheesy cheesy . . .Okay, just be a good boy pending when there will be vacancy . .at least you have shown a strong desire to be made one . . Hopefully the power brokers would consider and accent to your wish grin grin.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
Welcome on board OAM4J . . .hope u carry all ur were wives and concubines along.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by maga1: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
When is the swearing in ceremony?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
He's welcome provided he's not ibo.though i still prefer kosovo sha.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by DrummaBoy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
Jarus
Where is Aisha2?
New moderator keep an eye on Beaf. His views are cancerous,
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

He's welcome provided[b] he's not ibo.[/b]though i still prefer kosovo sha.

[size=13pt]Mod OAM4J . . . This fellow is in line to receive your first knock . . . No dulling wink[/size]
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
Andre Uweh:

How much seun dey pay the moderators wey some peeps dey lobby for the job like this?? The pay reach N100k?

Abeg i need answers ASAP!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by baslone: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
greateros:

How much seun dey pay the moderators wey some peeps dey lobby for the job like this?? The pay reach N100k?

Abeg i need answers ASAP!

Then Aisha would still be around!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by oderemo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
who tha ? is 0am4j. dont know him/her.
i bet this channel will continue with same old tune. , na today.
n/l bounce everyday on tribal bashing, abi na lie.?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
I wish to thank all of you. It is indeed a pleasure to be appointed a moderator of this section of Nairaland. And I do hope I can make an impact.

Wish to thank Seun for the privilege to contribute to the running of this forum. And I also want to thank many of you who believe and supported my recommendation as a moderator. I hope I’ll continue to earn your trust and support.

To all, I do not intend to be a dictator, but I do hope we can all work together and make this section what it ought to be. At this point I plead with all the tribal warlords to sheath their swords; we can promote our ethnic groups without having to pull down other groups. And please let us be very civil in our conversation; enough of insults. I believe many of us are adults here. Please let our maturity count.

I sincerely look forward to a good working relationship with all of you, my co-mod on this section Jarus, the Supermod Mukina2 (my wife  kiss) and the Admin, Seun.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by efisher(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
shocked

OAM4J:

I sincerely look forward to a good working relationship with all of you, my co-mod on this section Jarus, the Supermod Mukina2 (my wife  kiss) and the Admin, Seun.

Is it now a family affair?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
SEUN,

What rubbishness is this?

Did you think I married you because I loved you? I wanted to moderate this secton, so you insult me by offering my cloth-washer, OAM4j THE JOB?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
efisher:

shocked

They have become the Sarakis of NL grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2011
efisher:

shocked

Ileke-IdI:

They have become the Sarakis of NL grin

Stop jolosing us jor. grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Odunnu: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
Thats my boy!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
Na so you wan start your regime ? Kon se gbogbo nkan ni koma fojusi,wa ma ignore awon imi.se o understand ?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
OAM4J:

Stop jolosing us jor. grin

Have you started the cleaning and deleting exercise on the forum . . .or you are waiting for some time to stabilize tongue . .before swinging into action
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
jmaine:

Have you started the cleaning and deleting exercise on the forum . . .or you are waiting for some time to stabilize tongue . .before swinging into action

I have attended to some of your complaints already. wink
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2011
can you address mines?

OAM4J:

I have attended to some of your complaints already. wink
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
OAM4J:

I have attended to some of your complaints already.  wink

Correct  grin grin grin  . . . . More are coming  wink wink

Ileke-IdI:

can you address mines?

Yes OAM4J, address her by deleting her numerous tribal slurs embarassed . . .She is an active member of the Mafioso tribal gang running berserk on the forum angry angry
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
jmaine:

Correct grin grin grin . . . . More are coming wink wink

Yes OAM4J, address her by deleting her numerous tribal slurs embarassed . . .She is an active member of the Mafioso tribal gang running berserk on the forum angry angry

My complaint : I want this dude banned for identity slur. Trying to cyber bully me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Easy 3. New Tarrif / Accident In Toll Gate Sango Ota Road Just Now..anyone Living Around There .?.. / Who Is More Handsome Btw Desmond Elliot N Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.