Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Mine GMEE With Your Phone Before Its Too Late - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mine GMEE With Your Phone Before Its Too Late (208 Views)

Price Alert! $52,000 –is It Too Late To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mine GMEE With Your Phone Before Its Too Late by Dex96(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
What’s Arc8 — GMEE Community Network?

It’s an invite-only app where users can mine GMEE every day and practice their skills on the upcoming full Arc8 Experience.

What’s Arc8?

Arc8 is a competitive platform where players compete in gaming matches & tournaments, powered by the GMEE Token.

When is Arc8 launching?

The Network app will run until the 19th of October, and on the 26th of October, Arc8 will be live!

How can I access Arc8 — GMEE Community Network?

You can find referral codes in all our social channels, and in the app stores reviews. Or you can just use “arc8”, and you can get it smiley

How can I find my referral code?

Your referral code can be found on the home screen under your mining session. Make sure to share it with your friends to increase your mining rate!
eg Earn GMEE for free with this link:
https://arc8.gamee.com/invite/AbubakarAwode

What’s a mining session?

During 24h, you will be mining GMEE at your current mining rate. This mining rate is tied to the community goals and is increased by every active member of your team.

Why my mining rate doesn’t correspond to my active friends?

The mining rate is updated at the moment when you click on the start mining button. We check how many friends were active (they were mining) during the last 24 hours and according to that we set the rate

How long can I mine for?

The app will be running for 4 weeks until the 19th of October. After that, the best miners will get early access to the full Arc8 App.

How much GMEE can I mine?

Depending on the community goals achieved, the number of GMEEs available, the mining rate, and the mining cap will be updated. You can check them below or in this article:

REACHED! — Launch day: Mining cap of 10GMEEs, and a base mining rate of 0.04 GMEE/h100,000 users: Mining cap of 25GMEEs, and a base mining rate of 0.02 GMEE/h500,000 users: Mining cap of 40GMEEs, and a base mining rate of 0.01 GMEE/h1,000,000 users: Mining cap of 50GMEEs, and a base mining rate of 0.005 GMEE/h

Earn GMEE for free with this link:
https://arc8.gamee.com/invite/AbubakarAwode

(1) (Reply)

Buy Mtn Data And Dstv/gotv Sub / Earthing Lightning Thunder Arrestor Supplier In Lagos, Abuja Nigeria 07000700111 / Iphone 6s Plus 32gb Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.