Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Kimberly Ryan Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kimberly Ryan Test (1926 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimberly Ryan Test by starz: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2007
please does anyone in the house have an idea of what kimberly ryan test look like.
Re: Kimberly Ryan Test by kennamas: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
they r simple stuffs, very simple but without a calculator, maths,english,just go and do ur best.the results usually come out the same day.so keep ur fingers crossed.i did it and made it.they told me i was to hv an interview with the director cos the position advertised for was pa to the director.i met him once but we culdnt talk cos he said he had to run to abujs and promised to get back to me, i was been waitin since then,
Re: Kimberly Ryan Test by ubiaru(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hi,please send me the details of kimberly ryan.i would like to attend the test pls.forward it to my box ririubi@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Kimberly Ryan Test by forestxxx(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2007
pls let us know the time, date and venue
Re: Kimberly Ryan Test by dels01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
pls i'll really want to know what kimberly ryan is all about so culd u b more detailed
Re: Kimberly Ryan Test by ugooslag(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2007
Please can u tell me more about the test.my email is writeugoos@yahoo.com.Thx
Re: Kimberly Ryan Test by oscarb1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2007
those peple av. tried them for long but 2 no avail; sha u fit send me info make i go gate crash
send 2 osuka2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Nigeria Is Recruiting Trainee And Experienced Geoscientist / How Can I Use Connection To Get Job? / Handsome Unemployed Guys Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.