Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. (3555 Views)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by beauty7: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2021
I don't know whether it is peculiar only to me.

I always received alerts from MTN that I am yet to submit my NIN.

When I then submit my NIN, I always received message that my 11 digits NIN has failed the test, that I should check and try again.

The same thing continues over and over when I tried again.

I don't know who else has encountered this problem?

How do I resolve this?

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by cocu25(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2021
It varies. Go to MTN office close to you to lay a complaint.
I also had an issue similar to this never knew my names were wrongly spelt during sim registration
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by beauty7: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2021
cocu25:
I also had an issue similar to this never knew my names were wrongly spelt during sim registration

Ok.
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by Blessing185(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Nin has not been uploaded at nimc database for other agencies like bank, mtn, license office to see it online.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by beauty7: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Blessing185:
Nin has not been uploaded at nimc database for other agencies like bank, mtn, license office to see it online.
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by Susanolajide: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
cocu25:
am having the same issue now needs help
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by imoh4king(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
I had the same issue with my Airtel line. On getting to their office, a close friend of mine working at Airtel ( in Eket, customer support office) told me that the issue was that my NIN number wasn't validated yet by NIMC on their database.

Na there wahala start, because I had to go back to the NIMC outlet I registered with.

Las las, after disturbing them, NIMC validated and I went back to confirm at Airtel office, which they also confirmed.
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by cornerstonee: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
beauty7:
I don't know whether it is peculiar only to me.

I always received alerts from MTN that I am yet to submit my NIN.

When I then submit my NIN, I always received message that my 11 digits NIN has failed the test, that I should check and try again.

The same thing continues over and over when I tried again.

I don't know who else has encountered this problem?

How do I resolve this?

You have a nin before you must have forgotten
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by excoedutisto: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
how to validate a national identification number ( NIN ) free.
how to validate your NIN and use it for verification in any deal or transaction that requires you to provide a valid NIN.
are you among those whose NIN became invalid due to one reason or another?.
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by excoedutisto: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2023
angry angry
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by deangelochristi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
wink wink wink
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by diehmidell6513(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
wink wink wink
Re: Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. by juleemoisan1981(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best ICAN Tutorial Centre in Lagos? / Court Stays Further Proceedings In Abu’s N2.6bn Judgement Debt / BIMS Set To Unlock Educational Frontiers In Nigeria's Academic Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.