Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Please Open This Thread I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Open This Thread I Need A Job (318 Views)

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. / Please Open The Post And Read / Are You A Journalist? Please Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Open This Thread I Need A Job by Babaijeshaa: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Please nairalanders come to my aid. My name is muyiwa an OND holder and I'm from oyo state. My life is in a mess and I don't even know where to start from. I lost myself eversince my step father tricked me to an Islamic institution and got me chained up there because I don't want him to marry my mom. I managed to escape from the horrible place and life have never been the same. I returned home and found out that all my friends have made it big within a year of me being chained up even though it's through yahoo. I tried everything I could just to make sure things work right for me by doing same but it didn't work for me as I haven't collected a penny from it. I started having the doubt if I would even make it big in life. Almost everyone that sees me think I've failed and I don't even see myself like someone that will hit it big overnight except Gods miracle happens. Many thoughts have come to my mind about ending it all by taking my life because my life is very awkward right now. I don't have friends anymore and some people that talk with me befre stop talking to me because I'm looking diffrent. Please my people, come to my aid and help my life. I don't need money or whatever but all I need is your help to help me get a job. I can drive very well and I'm also a very good basketballer but these talents are wasting because I'm in a local environment and not in the city. Please help me in anyway you can. I can do any kind of job sir/ma and I pray may you also find your helper. Thanks.
Re: Please Open This Thread I Need A Job by Freelane33(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
God will see you through
Re: Please Open This Thread I Need A Job by Sirchiboy: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Babaijeshaa:
Please nairalanders come to my aid. My name is muyiwa an OND holder and I'm from oyo state. My life is in a mess and I don't even know where to start from. I lost myself eversince my step father tricked me to an Islamic institution and got me chained up there because I don't want him to marry my mom. I managed to escape from the horrible place and life have never been the same. I returned home and found out that all my friends have made it big within a year of me being chained up even though it's through yahoo. I tried everything I could just to make sure things work right for me by doing same but it didn't work for me as I haven't collected a penny from it. I started having the doubt if I would even make it big in life. Almost everyone that sees me think I've failed and I don't even see myself like someone that will hit it big overnight except Gods miracle happens. Many thoughts have come to my mind about ending it all by taking my life because my life is very awkward right now. I don't have friends anymore and some people that talk with me befre stop talking to me because I'm looking diffrent. Please my people, come to my aid and help my life. I don't need money or whatever but all I need is your help to help me get a job. I can drive very well and I'm also a very good basketballer but these talents are wasting because I'm in a local environment and not in the city. Please help me in anyway you can. I can do any kind of job sir/ma and I pray may you also find your helper. Thanks.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Please Open This Thread I Need A Job by Lucasmuyiwa: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sirchiboy:
How old are you?
I'm 25 years. I'm using my second account to reply u because I've been banned from commenting on the other account
Re: Please Open This Thread I Need A Job by Sirchiboy: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lucasmuyiwa:

I'm 25 years. I'm using my second account to reply u because I've been banned from commenting on the other account
Those your friends that buy car..
Shey they are yahoo boys?

(1) (Reply)

Online Paying Site / IT Support / Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.