Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k (7952 Views)

Bbnaija: JMK And Angel In Bikini Twerking Competition At Friday Jacuzzi Party. / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners / Nigerian Pascal Atuma’s ‘sweet Revenge’ Wins Kevin Hart’s Film Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
killmods:

See this one o.. be like u no know how much dey at stake. Me done start film making already now so
film making takes time, practice, mentorship, creativity, how to perfectly edit the color.
you can't study it and learn it in a rush.
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Sttk: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Wxcode: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Moonie911:
Who is producing a short film, I am a good actress
Let connect. I am a good actor. ndubuisipeter7@gmail.com
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

film making takes time, practice, mentorship, creativity, how to perfectly edit the color.
you can't study it and learn it in a rush.
Lol.. okay na. U nor know wetin motivation fit do grin
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by ChikaSunday(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Moonie911:

Really?
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by BrodahEmmah2030: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
I'm a good actor U can contact me
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by nikky5(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
I am a comic author and publisher. I have three untold African folktales in prose which I can convert to movie scripts. I have written many movies scripts for Nollywood in the past.

The age bracket got me disqualified.

But I can work with anyone interested.
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by WomenTrainer: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
I have a group of volunteer actors and actresses in Lagos collaborating on a low-budget movie project. Anybody who is interested in joining us can send me a DM on 0903 66 900 33
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Fantazy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
IbileIfe:
Netflix and UNESCO Launch Short Film Competition of Reimagined African Folktales
For only filmmakers under 35 years

Netflix and UNESCO have partnered to launch an innovative short film competition on ‘African Folktales, Reimagined’ across Sub-Saharan Africa. Winners of the competition will be trained and mentored by industry professionals and provided with a US$75,000 production budget to create short films that will premiere on Netflix in 2022 as an “Anthology of African folktales”.

https://www.netflix-growcreative.com/unesco

http://www.unesco.org/biennaleluanda/2021/en/articles/netflix-and-unesco-launch-short-film-competition-reimagined-african-folk-tales

PS:
For the best original Nigerian folktales best for film adaptation, contact me.
I have some awesome folktales never adapted for film and TV.
I wrote 23 of them for the weekly puppet drama of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Channel 10 when I was 18 as the youngest professional independent scriptwriter.in Africa in the 1980s and NTA produced and televised 19. The remaining 4 could not be produced, because of technical difficulties.
The 4 folktales will be awesome for film and TV productions. They are available for options for film adaptation

Wait o, are you informing us about an upcoming film competition, or you are advertising yourself/work?

I don't understand!
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Blakenails(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
That is how they steal intellectual property
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by Dyoungstar: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Moonie911:

And there's nothing to identify you with.

Bye.
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by johngreatogah: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Woah, you must be exceptionally intelligent, sir.
Please, how can I reach you, sir?

Good afternoon, sir.
Re: Netflix & UNESCO African Folktales Short Film Competition: Winners To Get $100k by IbileIfe: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Time is almost up! Today, November 28th at 11:59 PM is the deadline for submitting your application to the Netflix-UNESCO: African Folktales, Reimagined

To view and submit your application, follow the secure link below:

https://platform.younoodle.com/client/entry-rounds/netflix_en/

Best,
The Netflix Team

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst / New Avatar Series Available For Download On Torrent Websites / Rukky Sanda &van Vicker Remove Clothes Completely & Get Rough In Bath Tub[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.