Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) (1773 Views)

Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies / Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
While I was making videos and taking pictures of the Brazilian independence day celebrations in Brasilia 2021, I wanted to take pictures of the banner and I saw a generator beside the banner, I laughed out so loud and many people near me would not understand why I was laughing, lol.

I found the Nigerian national treasure and in fact this is the most important should I call it machine in the whole of Nigeria and don't blame me I have not seen a generator for many years now, I could not help it, I had take a picture of it and I hope Nigeria can get it right soon

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/i-saw-nigerian-national-treasure-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Mastakija(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
undecided
Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
We all know without this machine you won't get power in many parts of Nigeria, even the rich in Nigeria have one

3 Likes

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by temitope27(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Even my neighbor still get am

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
Even my neighbor still get am

Lol, you no get am? Maybe you don't live in naija

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by temitope27(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, you no get am? Maybe you don't live in naija
I no get am o, wetin happen se ogun laye ni

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by SporaD8: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hahahaha! Bobo wey sabi. That's the official symbol of Nigeria. Coat of Arms na scam!

4 Likes

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by SporaD8: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hahahaha! Bobo wey sabi. That's the official symbol of Nigeria. Coat of Arms na scam!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
SporaD8:
Hahahaha! Bobo wey sabi.
That's the official symbol of Nigeria. Coat of Arms na scam!

Lol
Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by olioxx(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
As I dey type this comment sef, nah generator I dey use charge phone.
Them don curse this country, and the person don die. To make matters worse, my electricity bill no be here oo.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by kaptaintintin: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Naija I hail!!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
olioxx:
As I dey type this comment sef, nah generator I dey use charge phone.
Them don curse this country, and the person don die. To make matters worse, my electricity bill no be here oo.

Lol, na wa, no be small thing my family members for naija they gist me well

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
kaptaintintin:
Naija I hail!!!

I tell you

(1) (Reply)

Studying Abroad ? / Need An Urgent Info About Domestic Flight In Nigeria / List Of Ambassadors To Foreign Embassies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.