Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (42737 Views)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by onyx1470(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Daveambition:
E be like say i go suspend marriage plan for now ooh.. No'hing like "Happily Married" again for this country.... Wife jakpa, Husband commit suicide; na family & friends go cme gather money for burial+funeral.. This life deep pas wetin dey teach us
Word !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Adjovi: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nawa o . Nothing for this life fit make me think of committing Suicide. As long as their is life,I can achieve anything.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by foreshore(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
onochurch:
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/

That your so called wife left you, did God leave you.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by ebullient19(f): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
They were full of joy in the second picture until life happens
It's well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by toujurs: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Open your eyes very well like Oga sabinus, And observe, before you put that ring.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
The sooner you realise these things called women can not love you as a man the better for you. They only love you for the value u can provide both financially and emotionally. Get that into your head undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by SweetOlive(f): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay! He killed himself undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Temptee101(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
shocked

Chicken hearted fool.

I now see the reason why she dumped his sorry ass.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by vickydevoka(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Most men kill themselves this days. Women can't kill herself bcus of hardship buh de can kill themselves Bcus if heart break

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by treatise: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
If you expect the worst from a woman no circumstance can make you contemplate suicide. Love in most cases is a verbal expression not the state of the heart. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by inforesource: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
How do we know this was a suicide?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Greenback: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please people,invest any little amount you have o...if you have a partner,two of you can invest in something that would be bringing in something on the line....

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
To think I just mentioned how there's an increase in suicide rate due to financial distress in this country.
Quite disheartening, such a fine man. If na only because of money then the woman no try.
This country na killjoy!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Kajaard: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good riddance. The world doesn't need weak men.

I have no R.I.P to waste on this news angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by ucha1: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Simp, I don't have Rip to give
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

Buhari will go in 2023......and we need to vote for the right person in 2023....or else the next president will be worst than buhari.....we need to look beyond all these useless criminals eg Atiku, Tinubu, yaya bello, bukola saraki, jonathan ...just to mention a few.........But majority of nigerians no dey hear word , dem go still vote for these criminals.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by habsydiamond(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is not funny at all.... Atimes when u marry ur girlfriend instead of your wife ur case may end up like this if care is not taken.. Rest well to the dead
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by havenz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Where is my chilled Heineken... Bleep love, Bleep marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by vickydevoka(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Daveambition:
E be like say i go suspend marriage plan for now ooh.. No'hing like "Happily Married" again for this country.... Wife jakpa, Husband commit suicide; na family & friends go cme gather money for burial+funeral.. This life deep pas wetin dey teach us

That's our generation. Women no wan suffer. Tóto business de pay easily. Come Abuja come see for urself

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by seyz91(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy
Daveambition:
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by vickydevoka(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
danniyal:
Sokoloan, 9credit or Lcredit have done it again
U Sabi Dem. No be lie. Na Dem kill dis man walahi. Make Dem go collect am for en grave
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Yusman316(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
RedMac:

So u see, unless we the people come together in one voice and say no to apc and pdp and support a good man regardless of which party, then I see us hovering around the triangle of disaster over and over again

I am hearing the next president is likely to be Tinubu... What a disaster that would be
Here is my question to u
After voting a candidate that is neither in APC nor PDP, how will u stop the politicians in APC and PDP from decamping to the winning party? And at large eventually distabilizing it and the government?
Don't forget that once a so called big wig politician joins another political party, they hand over the party structures to that politician. Case study, Obaseki and PDP Edo state

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by oyejideogunjumo: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
onochurch:
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/
Nobody should allow whatever he is passing through to affect his to the point of suicide.
Difficult time comes and it will go.
Only God has the final say.
Wife or no wife.
Money or no money.
One's life is greater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by obowunmi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

The amount of begging has seriously increased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Sleekfingers: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawaa:

Forget Tinubu,he will not contest but he will play vital role on who become the next president

You made a valid point.....that's exactly I have been saying..... Tinubu won't contest in 2023....but most nigerians were just shouting Tinubu up and down......

Southeast, South south will definitely not vote for Tinubu.....

Even half of southwest won't vote for him....cuz, I won't either....

Most northerners won't vote either......
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by mkpurumma090(f): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Depression and frustration...

Its well
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by danilmo: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
RedMac:

So u see, unless we the people come together in one voice and say no to apc and pdp and support a good man regardless of which party, then I see us hovering around the triangle of disaster over and over again

I am hearing th[b]e next president is likely to be Tinubu... What a disaster that would[/b] be

No wonder Lagos is a disaster compared to other state today.

Bloody ipob.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
No matter the kind of love I have for my wife, I can't commit suicide if anything goes wrong with our marriage. Life will always go on...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by indodon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
After borrowing money just for the wedding... She used and dumped him..

I say again, stop marrying bitc*es meant for the streets

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Daveambition post=106790476]E be like say i go suspend marriage plan for now ooh.. No'hing like "Happily Married" again for this country.... Wife jakpa, Husband commit suicide; na family & friends go cme gather money for burial+funeral.. This life deep pas wetin dey teach us[/quote
Your gain is children.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by tydi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol

Common dumping .. mumu man
Him get luck the woman no give am otapiapia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.