Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ps 3 Repair - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps 3 Repair (2281 Views)

Ps 3 Super Slim For Sale / Xbox 360, PS 3,PS 2 consoles at Giveaway Prices...best deals ever / I Need Help To Crack My PS 3 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ps 3 Repair by Willballin: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hey,
I have a PS 3 slim 120gb that I need to repair.
I lent the console to a friend and he returned claiming there was a power surge and the console stopped loading cds. The console is a US system but I have always used a step down.
Presently the console would at first recognise a disc, load and play but on the first screen change like a ball goes out of play it hangs and for the next week or so it will not recognise a disc. It makes a kind of wiring noise when u put a cd in (as if it is trying to load) then stops (never noticed this before) and doesn't load a cd as in under the game icon, nothing shows.
Any help as to where i can repair this would be greatly apprciated.
Re: Ps 3 Repair by Billyamin: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
Willballin:

Hey,
I have a PS 3 slim 120gb that I need to repair.
I lent the console to a friend and he returned claiming there was a power surge and the console stopped loading cds. The console is a US system but I have always used a step down.
Presently the console would at first recognise a disc, load and play but on the first screen change like a ball goes out of play it hangs and for the next week or so it will not recognise a disc. It makes a kind of wiring noise when u put a cd in (as if it is trying to load) then stops (never noticed this before) and doesn't load a cd as in under the game icon, nothing shows.
Any help as to where i can repair this would be greatly apprciated.

Maybe the ROM need servicing or better-still why don't you download game inside the Hard drive and play direct instead. I can do that for you for free if you want. call 08055120486,08181428655 or mail rahoof2004@yahoo.com
Re: Ps 3 Repair by Bawss1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
I feel your pain. If you are in Abuja there's a PS3 repair man at UTC, Area 10. In PH there's the all popular repair man Allen in Rumubekwe. In Lagos? head on down to the computer village (with your console receipt o before you are harassed by the hungry cops there). Good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

King Of PES Soccer Video Gaming Competition 2014! / Tips And Recommendations On Xbox One / Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.