Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) (91209 Views)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) / Nigeria Zoo Probes Cash-eating Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Holiness2100: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
GORILLA IN THE BLISS: A GORILLA appears to beam with joy as it is surrounded by hundreds of butterflies in an award-winning photo.

The snap of Malui, a western lowland gorilla in the Central African Republic, scooped the top prize in Nature Conservancy’s contest.

Elsewhere a snapper caught the moment wildebeests were bucking and kicking as they jostled in a frenzied crossing of the Mara River in Tanzania.

In another snap a fish found itself on the menu after a predator latched onto its tail while hunting for lunch.

The competition also featured a swimmer retrieving a facemask from the water in a mass of floating litter to highlight the scourge of plastic in the oceans.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16436913/gorilla-surrounded-by-butterflies/amp/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
shocked

Fish eat fish

Jesus is coming soon....

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
E don tey wey I see butterfly o. shocked

My fellow Nairalanders, when was the last time you saw a butterfly?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Zegemi(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Butterfly is even scarce in Nigeria this days

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Beautiful,
Allah is the greatest.

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Sundaypaul12345: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
So beautiful cool
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by slex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Today

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by onecornerboy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nature is always beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gorilla with sense of humour..

38 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wow. Wonderful..

Photography is beauty smiley wink

11 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by macpetrus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lovely pictures

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Great.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by elmessiahs(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Failed 1999 Constitution

7 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by ezechi24(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
OBASANJO SURROUNDED BY BUTTERFLIES... grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by IjapaTiroko: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
I prefer that of the wildebeest the most, and the gorilla's the least

11 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by abraham324: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Tonygeesm(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Awesome
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by FILEBE(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
In a country where the environment aren't suiting for one to think properly. He/she will forget the beauty of nature. We are just all after Survival

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by ahnie: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nature is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by HitlerGaddafi: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
They sentimentally gave it to the gorrila.. the wilderbeast is the best to me

10 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Candidlady: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:
your location?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by tragergeorge(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na Buhari trouser and nasty shoe for win this contest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy where are you butter flies

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Bar1941(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Congratulations to the gorilla.

Unfortunately the photographer was more concerned on taking the picture rather than on the unhealthy environment.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Adam09: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Shellsploit: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Resemble one Nairaland moderator wey seun give suspension
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Afangsuup: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
The fish eating another fish should have won.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Nyanabo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Nigeria is no longer colorful na, Economic situation Don pursue them comot for the country. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by younglleo: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
I need Help cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja / Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.