Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi (21187 Views)

Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players / Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ThierryJay: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
See how they avoid creating multiple threads as e no score yesterday. The Leicester game is a typical example of what we've been telling them.... If he doesn't score, you would never know he's on the pitch.

Brother, their inferiority complex is mind-boggling. They wont create a thread now about CR's total failure against Leicester but they know how to create negative thread about a Messi that won his game against Peru just because he didn't score forgetting that even without scoring, you'd still see Messi's influence on the pitch.

Don't worry the Ronaldo's bubble will burst this season. He's already gone 3 EPL games without a goal, but you wont hear pim from his myrmidons. And without a goal, d baba is completely useless on the pitch. No be everytime you go dey get penalty or tap-in. No Andorra, Lithuania, Luxembourgo in EPL, but he'll manage Watford, Norwich & Burnley.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by paulolee(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Karleb:

If you read what Klopp said, you'd know he never said Salah is better than CR7 at Messi.
I hear wat e said, he shouldn't had brought messi n cr7 wen talking about sallah....d gee never reach dt level
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ddeola: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Even Mo Salah himself knows the truth. sad sad sad sad
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ouvredeparis: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2021
CountVersailles:
That first pass to Mane came from somewhere godly. I put that thing on repeat for 20 hours. grin
That pass was just something else. Perhaps only De Bruyne can pass like that. I don't even think Messi can give that kind of pass.

Lol KDB no fit pass reach Modric,Kroos, let alone Messi....

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Karleb(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:

I hear wat e said, he shouldn't had brought messi n cr7 wen talking about sallah....d gee never reach dt level

Before he called Salah the best, he excluded Messi and Ronaldo, that's exactly where Ronaldo and Messi came into the discussion.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by raphy(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Salah can be better than Ronaldo, but Salah is not anything close to LEGENDARY MESSI mbok. Infact let me not be biased here, Salah is not even close to Ronaldo mbok.

Salah only excell in club level, but in country Salah is shit but both Ronaldo and Messi did wonders in both clubs and in country .

It's an insult for Klopp to say that rubbish.

Who is this pundit writing shit about my salah..

You don't knw football .just face front salahh is better than tht tapnaldo who only scores national team goals against small team just to break records why didn't he scored against liecester yesterday. Messi is good too but not right now. .

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Kingcalls: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
but United fans no gree wen dey signed Ronaldo... For past 3 seasons now Salah has been better

Ronaldo in Liverpool will also b badass.... salah in this utds team with ole at the helm will struggle.... look at Chelsea under lampard last season...they were trash, seemed like the players were trash till tuchel took over and he brought out the best in them... oles tactics don't play to the players strengths.... Ronaldo has played 7 games for utd and hasn't scored with his head, thats the longest streak he has played without scoring with his head , thats to show u how poor tactically that man is... wissaka is weak offensively and was to blame in Leicesters 3rd and 4th goal...maguire was to be blamed for the first goal and also the 4th ... they make silly mistakes at the back and midfield.... tho I suspect the players are playing for the manager to be sacked ..... against Everton Fred was criminal and it lead to the goal... against villa Bruno blasted a last min penalty to the skies , against westham shaw stuck his hands out and caused a penalty in the last seconds...luckily de gea saved... against Newcastle, the defence made a mistake and they equalised...but Ronaldo's brilliance gave them the lead bk...against Villarreal a disastrous performance, luckily Ronaldo scored a last min goal... utd are just relying on individual brilliance and its a terrible hope for anything.... the same thing juve did last season, relying on individual brilliance....they had to get bk Allegri....ole will keep on messing this team till he is removed

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by paulolee(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Karleb:

Before he called Salah the best, he excluded Messi and Ronaldo, that's exactly where Ronaldo and Messi came into the discussion.
he can still pass his message without talking or mentioning their names..
for example, sallah is currently d best player in d world....simple
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Numerouno94(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Greetings my brother.....how weekend nah??

Fine bro, the weekend seems to fast. Buh thank God for Lord Luxembourg. grin grin

Hws ur weekend?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by cardoctor(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2021
SEE BIG LIE.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by temitope27(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

I take this as normal praise singing from a coach to his star player.
Who no go say him mama soup sweet pass.
name one who is better than him nw

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by elmessiahs(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
HonestFriend:

Many people here on Nairaland don't read...

The coach is talking about current form.. Some are blasting d coach after reading only the headline..

Make una dey try read down before making comments..
Based on current form, Ronaldo scored Patrick for his country and has more goals than Salah this year based on current form, same with Messi.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Pyhonist: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Competence5050:
C Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro ororo any day any time is world best, #oleout...

Why are people blaming Ole for CR7s poor performance on the pitch. If a player is in form like Mo, whatever the coach throws at him, he will be creative with.

Let Ole leaves United for Liverpool, Mo will still perform.

However, Mercy and CR7 are undisputable legends while Mo is also a legend in the making.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Fine bro, the weekend seems to fast. Buh thank God for Lord Luxembourg. grin grin

Hws ur weekend?
grin grin grin

Weekend dey always look too fast

Fine oh but alittle bit under the weather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ManfromUNCLE(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Selfishness kill am
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Lolabunny1: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2021
All these stupid dumb idiots above me insulting Ronaldo. You compare a 37yr old to a 29yr old. Why not compare a 29yr old Ronaldo to current salah. I don't know why all these salah/Messi fans are so dumb. No one is to be compared to Messi and Ronaldo. Yes, he cna he better on current form but you can compare with a quarter of Ronaldo and Messi when he wins just one ballondor. Stupid pessi/Liverfool fans analysis

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Pyhonist:

Why are people blaming Ole for CR7s poor performance on the pitch. If a player is in form like Mo, whatever the coach throws at him, he will be creative with.

Let's Ole leaves United for Liverpool, Mo will still perform.

However, Mercy and CR7 are undisputable legends while Mo is also a legend in the making.
they are simply trying to exonerate Ronaldo as if he played better than other players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by principalgee: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2021
A spade should b called a spade.
Mo Salah is the current best player.
Messi and CR7 had been in previous years we all know, but currently / recently I go with the Egyptian King
He did it for his country and he has been consistently doing it for Liverpool as in back to back to back to back his name is always on the score sheet as the goal scorer and or as assist.
Mo Salah I can't weigh u less cos u deserve to b identified and crown with the deserve title.

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Mleeperbother: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2021
CountVersailles:
That first pass to Mane came from somewhere godly. I put that thing on repeat for 20 hours. grin
That pass was just something else. Perhaps only De Bruyne can pass like that. I don't even think Messi can give that kind of pass.

Na only Di maria fit give that kind pass.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by psalmuelwater(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:

sure...DTS why dey say "form is temporary but class is permanent"
its funny bringing sallah into messi n cr7 debate because sallah havnt even finished a season with thia current form
DTS d same mistake british media made wen de started hyping d good form of kane wen he did 50+ calender goals a season n dey said he is d latest goal machine bt kane never reached dt peak again
same with pep talking sterling with d likes of cr7 n messi wen sterling was on form but we all know how it ended
my point is dt, coaches can hype their inform players without involving messi n cr7, those guys are aliens n should b given respect bcox dey av mad d bar too high for other players..
am not surprised bcoz human gat short memory..

Salah has been consistent for 4years in the epl, winning 2 golden boots and breaking Ronaldo’ s record. So salah has got the class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Rexymania(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2021
You're such a confused miglet, first you said salah was low budget messi, which means he's behind messi, you came again and said he's (Messi) is a fraud

unbitchable:
Mo Sallah is a low budget Messi. He has similar skills, dribbles, assists and scores sweet goals as Messi although technically far behind Messi but in all honesty, Salah is currently better than the old fraud in all areas. The old fraud is almost finished.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by john87(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Dear nairalanders,if you can be supplying me with one bag of onions to Enugu every two weeks at affordable prize...let's enter into business...
My number is 08154834309
Note that I will only pay your money to the driver you will send the bag of onions from so scammers can give chance as this system will not allow you to operate..
Serious supplier call
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by paulolee(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
psalmuelwater:

Salah has been consistent for 4years in the epl, winning 2 golden boots and breaking Ronaldo’ s record. So salah has got the class.
consistent in the league or in europe??
consistency here means him being on top form all tru d season, winning key games n trophies for his team
even lewa dt had more goals n trophies than sallah in dose ur 4 seasons cnt brag about consistency, na sallah u de talk about
how many league n europe golden ball e win for dt 4 years??
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by udemzyudex(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
His opinion.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Lamasta(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Klopp has a case but consistency is all that matters if he can keep this form till end of the season.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2021
ThierryJay:

Brother, their inferiority complex is mind-boggling. They wont create a thread now about CR's total failure against Leicester but they know how to create negative thread about a Messi that won his game against Peru just because he didn't score forgetting that even without scoring, you'd still see Messi's influence on the pitch.

Don't worry the Ronaldo's bubble will burst this season. He's already gone 3 EPL games without a goal, but you wont hear pim from his myrmidons. And without a goal, d baba is completely useless on the pitch. No be everytime you go dey get penalty or tap-in. No Andorra, Lithuania, Luxembourgo in EPL, but he'll manage Watford, Norwich & Burnley.
How else do we describe hypocrites?? At this point, I think it is appropriate to use the attitude of Ronaldo fans to define hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by galaxy2020(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2021
On present form, he's the best right now.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Numerouno94(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin

Weekend dey always look too fast

Fine oh but alittle bit under the weather.

Wah happened? Is it stress? Buh hope u done take medication?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/12435170/mohamed-salah-better-than-cristiano-ronaldo-and-lionel-messi-says-liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp

I'm a big fan of Messi and I like Ronaldo and Klopp has been a big fan of Messi. But right now, Salah is better than them all. His current form is superb

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by lordprogress: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
Salah is 29 , in a better team and a world class coach ...Ronaldo will be 37 in 3 months time , and being coached by a rookie for the past 2 years ... how can ole not play to his strength... someone is is so brutal in the air and they dont make crosses into the box
lol with the likes of wan bisaka the chances are pretty low and now its getting obvious that Sancho might just be another overated British flop I haven't seen him put a decent cross or even shot which is very strange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku / Samuel Okwaraji Died 24 Years Ago / Funny Nicknames For Footballers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.