Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) (2232 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by CampussNews: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Update from

Ali Inusah, a Ghanaian Student who grabbed a first class degree in Accounting has made history as the overall best graduating student during the 13th congregation of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), Siggy discloses.

He walked a rocky path to become valedictorian, according to a Facebook post by Citi FM/TV journalist, Umaru Sanda Amadu.

Amadu recalled how Inusah had to defy all odds to achieve impressive grades in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

After completing senior high school, he faced an impediment, a setback that threatened his dream to pursue higher education, Amadu said.

While still keeping hope alive, Inusah's elder brother met Umaru Sanda Amadu who was travelling with his father to Katamanso near Ashaiman in the Great Accra Region of Ghana.

Amadu recalled how Inusah's brother emerged from the bushes and approached him with the WASSCE results. He said, ''Four years ago, I was driving my father to visit his brother at Katamanso near Ashaiman when a gentleman emerged from the bushes brandishing the WASSCE results of his junior brother. I screamed in excitement when I saw the As on the paper."

Amadu continued, ''His brother asked that I help. If I didn't, he told me, his little brother would remain a herdsman slaving in the bushes for next to nothing. I discussed the boy with my bosses at Citi FM, Sammens and Bernard Avle.

They were wowed and decided this boy must not be left to "rot" in the bush. ''Citi FM and UPSA offered him a joint scholarship to study Accounting."

After the four-year programme, Inusah graduated with first class and delivered the valedictorian speech during the 13th congregation of UPSA.

https:///former-herdsman-emerges-best-graduating-student-graduates-with-1st-class-pics/

3 Likes

Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by CampussNews: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
cool grin
Abokii on the beat...

2 Likes

Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Forevermore85: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Staypositive: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

Congratulations to him....

All of them should go to school and stop killing people in Nigerian farms...
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Theworldisvanity: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thank the almighty God you didnt complete your education in the spirit world
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by dan9ice(m): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2021
99 percent to go
Na only one person won get sense inside all of them...
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Seeksnigeria: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2021
dan9ice:
99 percent to go
Na only one person won get sense inside all of them...

Lol... You meant 99.9% to go bro
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Idamond: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Lol... You meant 99.9% to go bro
I think he meant 99.999% to go
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by mytime24(f): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Ab0ki qouta lipsrsealed
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Managerwyz: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Lectures dey fear to fail him
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by benuejosh: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Some people will have sleepless night over this and then blame Buhari for their sleeplessness and academic failures.
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by PenpalOso: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Even though u have to consistently show proof of Zombe-ism to your chief handler before you are paid your 30k BMC stipend, just try dey use sense atimes. It doesn’t hurt, trust me. angry
benuejosh:
Some people will have sleepless night over this and then blame Buhari for their sleeplessness and academic failures.
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by benuejosh: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2021
PenpalOso:
Even though u have to consistently show proof of Zombe-ism to your chief handler before you are paid your 30k BMC stipend, just try dey use sense atimes. It doesn’t hurt, trust me. angry
Excuse me please.
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
This one na headmaster now
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by rex444(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good one .... Utilise d education wisely
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na better former herdsman be this no be the ones wey dey this country.
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by McStoic(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

Ali Inusah, a Ghanaian Student who grabbed a first class degree in Accounting has made history as the overall best graduating student during the 13th congregation of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), Siggy discloses.

He walked a rocky path to become valedictorian, according to a Facebook post by Citi FM/TV journalist, Umaru Sanda Amadu.

Amadu recalled how Inusah had to defy all odds to achieve impressive grades in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

After completing senior high school, he faced an impediment, a setback that threatened his dream to pursue higher education, Amadu said.

While still keeping hope alive, Inusah's elder brother met Umaru Sanda Amadu who was travelling with his father to Katamanso near Ashaiman in the Great Accra Region of Ghana.

Amadu recalled how Inusah's brother emerged from the bushes and approached him with the WASSCE results. He said, ''Four years ago, I was driving my father to visit his brother at Katamanso near Ashaiman when a gentleman emerged from the bushes brandishing the WASSCE results of his junior brother. I screamed in excitement when I saw the As on the paper."

Amadu continued, ''His brother asked that I help. If I didn't, he told me, his little brother would remain a herdsman slaving in the bushes for next to nothing. I discussed the boy with my bosses at Citi FM, Sammens and Bernard Avle.

They were wowed and decided this boy must not be left to "rot" in the bush. ''Citi FM and UPSA offered him a joint scholarship to study Accounting."

After the four-year programme, Inusah graduated with first class and delivered the valedictorian speech during the 13th congregation of UPSA.

https:///former-herdsman-emerges-best-graduating-student-graduates-with-1st-class-pics/

I knew it cannot be in Nigeria. This is a true herdsman not these barbarians we have now.
Re: Former Herdsman Emerges Best Graduating Student, Graduates With 1st Class (Pics) by Seeksnigeria: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2021
McStoic:

I knew it cannot be in Nigeria. This is a true herdsman not these barbarians we have now.

Lol. The ones the we have here are Buhari's people...

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2022 UTME Result / Proprietress Of Tender Links School In Cohort With Lesbian Teacher Over Defileme / See The IQ test Question Asked By Elon Musk. Can You Answer It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.