Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. (3197 Views)

Federal Poly Offa Graduating Students Sign Out In Style (Pictures, Video) / OOU Graduating Students Sign Out In Style In A Convoy In Ogun (Pictures, Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by 50shot(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Students of A.B.U Zaria Signed out in a unique way after completing their studies at the prestigious university, Due to covid19 the school banned social activities so as to limit the spread of covid 19 in the school community, the ban affected activities such as signing out.. the students signed out on a paper instead of the regular white shirts.
Congratulations to the class of 2020

2 Likes

Re: Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by Lordbinsmar: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2021
And covid 19 didnt stop the school from organizing lectures and exams. undecided
hypocrites everywhere.

Congrats but if i was in your school , I would rather go with my friends outside the school premises to sign on our white shirts, its memorable and fun and the school just deny y'all from experiencing that.

6 Likes

Re: Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by dan9ice(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Signatures that will take you to places

Blessing to all graduates out there
Your heart desires wil be met
No giving up is the goal

No allow buhari's government to deter you o

1 Like

Re: Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by McStoic(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
50shot:
Students of A.B.U Zaria Signed out in a unique way after completing their studies at the prestigious university, Due to covid19 the school banned social activities so as to limit the spread of covid 19 in the school community, the ban affected activities such as signing out.. the students signed out on a paper instead of the regular white shirts.
Congratulations to the class of 2020

Nice one. But why e be say na so so Adamu and Abdul I dey see for the signatures?? grin

1 Like

Re: Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by 50shot(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Students sign out in a unique way, after ABU Zaria ban on social activities. by Ozyluv22: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
McStoic:

Nice one. But why e be say na so so Adamu and Abdul I dey see for the signatures?? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Live Among This Children In The University?? / Bayero University Kano, Post Jamb / Lasu Release 2nd Supplementary Discretionaly Admission List Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.