Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Will Ladies Make Their Man Fall In Love With Them? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Will Ladies Make Their Man Fall In Love With Them? (900 Views)

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me / Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! / For Students Who Didn't Make Their Cut-off In Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will Ladies Make Their Man Fall In Love With Them? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
A.
Do your best to improve your overall appearance. Be healthy and fit. Make sure that your hair, skin, teeth, and nails are appealing. Practice good hygiene. Ask for professional help in the area of style and dress.
B.
Seek out your weaknesses and fix them so they don't taint the positive impression that you're trying to make. Such weakness might be bad breath, unpleasant body odor, bad language, poor manners, dishonesty, and excessive gossiping or AMEBO OR APROKO OR BIG MOUTH
C.
Master his skills and do the folowing i) begin in a friendly manner, ii) avoid arguments, iii) make the other person feel important, iv) never tell the other person they are wrong, v) talk in terms of their interests, vi) give sincere compliments, and vii) don't criticize or complain.
D. Get good at small talk by 1) have something good to say, 2) say it well, 3) speak with the appropriate emotion, 4) know what not to say, 5) focus more on listening, 6) give him your full attention, 7) offer positive non-verbal feedback, and cool help him get into his flow.

E.
Admit some of your minor mistakes in an effort to make yourself more real in the man's eyes.
F
.Position yourself for a peak emotional moment. Timing is important when it comes to impacting a man. When emotions are running high, that's the time to give him a sample of your feminine best. It is at these peak moments that memories of all kind get imprinted deeply into his mind, heart, and soul

ABOVE ALL U NEED NOT KILL YOURSELF JUST 2 GET A MAN ,MAKE SURE HE LOVES U MORE THAN U DO, OR IF D OTHER WAY ROUND DONT LET HIM KNOW U LOVE HIM MORE because HE MIGHT TAKE U FOR GRANTED. IF HE IS YOURS HE WILL SURELY BE. WHEN U LOVE HIM 2 MUCH U MIGHT NOT SEE HIS WEEKNESS, 4 MORE PLS MAIL skienkemora@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Graduate Entrance Exams / . / Pls Help Me Wit Ife Pds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.