Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC (1303 Views)

This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / Avoid Kuda Bank / Why Are Other Banks Not Listed On Quickteller Western Union Website Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by mack111(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2021
I’m an avid user of Kuda Mfb. They send and receive funds at a faster rate, easy to use, low transfer fees and more. This is good for any business.

Although, I’m curious to know why Kuda Mfb is not listed on NDIC list of insured Microfinance banks they cover. I checked the CBN list of approved Microfinance banks, it’s there, number 486.

I would appreciate any information on this topic. Thanks.

Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by AntiWailer: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
I am sure they are not trading as Kuda MFB with CBN.

They probably bought their MFB license from a third party. The name of the 3rd party will definitely be on the list.
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:

They probably bought their MFB license from a third party. The name of the 3rd party will definitely be on the list.
Op, please don't deceive people with grammar, people should not do anything with kuda before the story that touch. Kuda is richer than any mfb in Nigeria why should they buy their lience from any other mfb
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by AntiWailer: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Op, please don't deceive people with grammar, people should not do anything with kuda before the story that touch. Kuda is richer than any mfb in Nigeria why should they buy their lience from any other mfb

That is what they did.

If u dnt understand calm down.

It is not a crime to buy license off a MFB because of the speed to get the license. I have facilitated some for people.

Don't always assume everybody post with ignorance. It won't hurt to go and do Ur research instead of rushing with emotions.

It is not about money it is about the speed to get regulators to approve your license.

Go and do Ur research and stop arguing with emotions

The problem with you people's generation is that you can't calm down to think neither do u want to learn.

MFB license is not by who get money or not. You can have all the money and CBN will still not give u or special interests will not make it come out

Also note that before KUDA bank has all the money in the world, they already bought the MFB license from a third party. (you can take this statement to the bank )

It does not put them at any disadvantage, it is just me trying to explain why you might not see them on any list until that changes are done across board which takes time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by Ay04z(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wat i know is funds are safe... Banking hall going into extinction soon
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by mack111(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThankUJesus:

You clearly have no knowledge on this topic yet you comment to display your stupidity.
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by mack111(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:

Thanks. I will do more research on this. I like the way the bank operates. I need to know I’m putting my money in a bank that is insured.
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by AntiWailer: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
mack111:
Thanks. I will do more research on this. I like the way the bank operates. I need to know I’m putting my money in a bank that is insured.

They are insured and safe.

They are doing very fine and not distressed at all.

Smart people are at the affairs and they are bigger than a lot of commercial banks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by ColdSoldier(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ay04z:
Wat i know is funds are safe... Banking hall going into extinction soon
Don't they charge you for adding fees to your wallet or am I the only one?
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by Ay04z(m): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Don't they charge you for adding fees to your wallet or am I the only one?
kuda get no extra charge
25 free transfer every new month
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by cardoso514: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2021
I am confident with Kuda and more relaxed transacting on Kuda
Re: Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC by SavageResponse(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:

The person you quoted is not the OP of this thread. The OP is Mack111.

The term OP means "Original Poster"

(1) (Reply)

Have A Petrol And Gas Distribution Home Business Proposal / Money Saving Tips: Start Saving Beyond The Rainy Day / Has Any One Heard About Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Before. How Real Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.