Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? (1622 Views)

Ronaldo Fans Will Drink Sniper After Seeing This Photo / 99% of Ronaldo fans will have heart attack after seeing this (Photos) / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by femianski: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't engage myself in Messi Ronaldo argument because I see both of them better than each other in several ways. Also, arguing on the matter is a waste of time because no matter how, you can't convince the other guy you are arguing with.
But why is it that ever since Messi won the copa america, Ronaldo fans start downplaying the competition calling it uncompetitive? The same competition that they used to make jest Messi when he couldn't win it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Blaqstick: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2021
You they mind them. South America only get few countries. November 29 LM7. Who Dey zuzu
But a glorified friendly Portugal won against Netherlands. Them Dey call international trophy. He was no where to be found when they won the trophy.. if not for eder and Silva.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by paulolee(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2021
u jus noticed?? free them o...dose guys reason like babies..
if messi wims world cup next year, dey would all say dt the whole world hates cr7 n love messi, dts why dey helped him win it..
I shock wen one clown said brazilians n neyma loved messi, dt he gat more fan base in Brazil n dts why they were soft against him in d final n supported him to win d copa....people dey jonze o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by paulolee(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Blaqstick:
You they mind them. South America only get few countries. November 29 LM7. Who Dey zuzu
But a glorified friendly Portugal won against Netherlands. Them Dey call international trophy. He was no where to be found when they won the trophy.. if not for eder and Silva.
baba u dey go too far n I no like am...I bin no see am in this year euros against Belgium bt i heard he scored a hatrick against Luxembourg, scoring 2 p.k in dt game, yesterday e lost against Leicester bcoz greenwood no de pass gv am to tapin again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by temitope27(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
All south American teams are better than those Ronaldo are playing against in Europe, yet tapnaldo only scores through tap in and penalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee temitope27 blaqstick femianski

am a Ronaldo fan but d tin is DAT in south america they play hard metal football, game of strength or should I say do or die football unlike in Europe where u can find teams like San Marino, Luxembourg, litchenstein, gibartar and a host of others dose team are bonuses compared to Bolivia, peru, Ecuador who can peel ur skin in d cos of d action 2 show u how passionate they are for d game. my take is DAT this argument should b ended cuz d comparisons no balance

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by temitope27(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Enoch3721:

am a Ronaldo fan but d tin is DAT in south america they play hard metal football, game of strength or should I say do or die football unlike in Europe where u can find teams like San Marino, Luxembourg, litchenstein, gibartar and a host of others dose team are bonuses compared to Bolivia, peru, Ecuador who can peel ur skin in d cos of d action 2 show u how passionate they are for d game. my take is DAT this argument should b ended cuz d comparisons no balance
maybe u re sounding right
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by gurunlocker: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Enoch3721:

Actually, they all know this, but won't accept.... If you are truly a Ronaldo fan and say this, then respect to you.

Those South American teams play like they are fighting war, and they have extreme weather as well.... But we always tend to look low of other competition outside Europe since European have the money, PR, power etc....

Same way they want to force us to accept an organised friendly matches with a cup as a major trophy because it's from Europe... Will they accept if it were organised in Africa, Asia or America?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
if everything goes well,this Argentina squad have all it takes to win the World Cup next year.If it happens maybe the next excuse would be "the world cup is no longer difficult or prestigious".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by babakb: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
See messi fans crying for no reason grin grin grin

Ronaldo has scored against Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, etc so who remain...

You hypocrites call him Penaldo but Messi is the sole penalty taker for Argentina and Barcelona cheesy cheesy cheesy

You assess are so eager for Ronaldo to retire so that Messi can shatter his records but that won't happen, Ronaldo will keep giving it to you guys...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
South American teams are trash....they are nowhere near the European elites...go watch previous world cups and see hw trashy they are... Uruguay is the only south American team apart from Brazil and Argentina that has seen semi final in over 70 yrs....

So if as vardy win EPL with Leicester...u will now say a player that funally won his first league title with rangers in Scotland after many attempts is same thing...u are a joker and not a Ronaldo fan... copa is trash...no difference between copa and Scottish league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by babakb: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
South American teams are trash....they are nowhere near the European elites...go watch previous world cups and see hw trashy they are... Uruguay is the only south American team apart from Brazil and Argentina that has seen semi final in over 70 yrs....

So if as vardy win EPL with Leicester...u will now say a player that funally won his first league title with rangers in Scotland after many attempts is same thing...u are a joker and not a Ronaldo fan... copa is trash...no difference between copa and Scottish league

Messi fans are so frustrated, they thought Ronaldo would flop at Juventus but they were deeply disappointed, they are pained that Ronaldo broke Ali Daei's record, and now they are worried that he is making waves in Man United again cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Numerouno94(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
babakb:
See messi fans crying for no reason grin grin grin

Ronaldo has scored against Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, etc so who remain...

You hypocrites call him Penaldo but Messi is the sole penalty taker for Argentina and Barcelona cheesy cheesy cheesy

You assess are so eager for Ronaldo to retire so that Messi can shatter his records but that won't happen, Ronaldo will keep giving it to you guys...

Re u talking abt Lord Luxembourg?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by babakb: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Re u talking abt Lord Luxembourg?

Cry me a river grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Numerouno94(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
babakb:

Cry me a river grin grin grin

Don't worry ur Pendu will win Luxembourg D'or cum December. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
babakb:

Messi fans are so frustrated, they thought Ronaldo would flop at Juventus but they were deeply disappointed, they are pained that Ronaldo broke Ali Daei's record, and now they are worried that he is making waves in Man United again cool cool cool

You must be mad quoting yourself to make it look like you have a point grin grin

Ronaldo hasn't scored in the last 3 Epl matches, I think you should worry about that first

Also worry on how Firminho with his first start has more goals than fraudnaldo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by babakb: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You must be mad quoting yourself to make it look like you have a point grin grin

Ronaldo hasn't scored in the last 3 Epl matches, I think you should worry about that first

Also worry on how Firminho with his first start has more goals than fraudnaldo grin grin

See pains cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ronaldo won Serie A golden boot ahead of Lukaku last season, Firminho is a joke.
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by babakb: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Don't worry ur Pendu will win Luxembourg D'or cum December. grin grin

How you guys became hypocrites because of hate for Ronaldo is beyond me

Ronaldo has scored all the top European countries like Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy etc but you keep mentioning Luxembourg like your sanity depends on it grin grin grin

Ronaldo doesn't need any useless Or again because he has 5 cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Numerouno94(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
babakb:

Ronaldo has scored all the top European countries like Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy etc but you keep mentioning Luxembourg like your sanity depends on it grin grin grin

90% of his goals came against farmers like Faro island, Andora, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Luxembourg etcetera. My grandmum self can single handedly handle those teams. undecided undecided

@bolded, Pendu must b given Luxembourg D'or. He deserves it. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

90% of his goals came against farmers like Faro island, Andora, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Luxembourg etcetera. My grandmum self can single handedly handle those teams. undecided undecided

@bolded, Pendu must b given Luxembourg D'or. He deserves it. grin grin

Say no more grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
gurunlocker:

Actually, they all know this, but won't accept.... If you are truly a Ronaldo fan and say this, then respect to you.

Those South American teams play like they are fighting war, and they have extreme weather as well.... But we always tend to look low of other competition outside Europe since European have the money, PR, power etc....

Same way they want to force us to accept an organised friendly matches with a cup as a major trophy because it's from Europe... Will they accept if it were organised in Africa, Asia or America?
u are absolutely correct even in some of d south American games u will c some players playing with blood on some of the part of their bodies and people have taken Europe as the best continent whereby neglecting other continent's opinion at d big stages especially Africa but wat can I say after africa , south america are next in line for continents with most black race
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by gurunlocker: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
babakb:

Of course, no one is arguing about him scoring against those teams... In fact he is the best goal scorer in the world... Hope you are happy now?

Lol... He doesn't need any useless Ballon d'Or again grin grin grin Ronaldo fans sha, I guess Ballon d'Or is now useless again yeah? Dubai d'Or is the most prestigious award now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2021
gurunlocker:

Of course, no one is arguing about him scoring against those teams... In fact he is the best goal scorer in the world... Hope you are happy now?

Lol... He doesn't need any useless Ballon d'Or again grin grin grin Ronaldo fans sha, I guess Ballon d'Or is now useless again yeah? Dubai d'Or is the most prestigious award now.
what about Spain
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by gurunlocker: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Enoch3721:
what about Spain

Add it yourself now... I hold your hand?

Go and check lord Luxembourg stat against South American team you guys are trying to rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Look at this mugu...at least he has scored 3 league goals.... how many hv ur short fraud scored?? NOTHING!!! not even one goal, u should be worried about that.... psg dint even need him cos they still win their games without him... out of the 5 games he has played for psg on the pitch, psg has only scored 4 goals ...when he's not on the pitch since his debut , they hv scored 8 goals and hv not dropped a single point... man city is the only game that they hv scored and won since his debut...every single time they dropped points , he was there on the pitch.... look at how deadly barca were yesterday..... look at the way they finished valencia and kun is back... so as fati... ur short fraud will b exposed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Numerouno94(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Say no more grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Boss, hw fr na?
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Meedon: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Ever since I stopped arguing about Messi and Ronaldo, I have peace of mind.

All you guys can continue to argue till death. E no concern me.

Las Las, make their job dem the do. Who unable epp?
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at this mugu...at least he has scored 3 league goals.... how many hv ur short fraud scored?? NOTHING!!! not even one goal, u should be worried about that.... psg dint even need him cos they still win their games without him... out of the 5 games he has played for psg on the pitch, psg has only scored 4 goals ...when he's not on the pitch since his debut , they hv scored 8 goals and hv not dropped a single point... man city is the only game that they hv scored and won since his debut...every single time they dropped points , he was there on the pitch.... look at how deadly barca were yesterday..... look at the way they finished valencia and kun is back... so as fati... ur short fraud will b exposed

Bros you Don too old to dey cry on a Monday Morning
It's too early

I know you jobless, but at least can you pretend to have something doing grin grin

All the nonsense you typed ain't true, but agenda must agend
Only you say he played 5 games, only you say... Na only 1 of the 5 games dem win with am, you see say you no get sense sad

But Psg dey top of league
While United no dey top 4 grin grin

One will win league, the other nothing sure for am, e don comot for cup

3 games without a goal, for a striker that must be a goal drought already

It's time Ole drops Cr7 for cavani
Fact is united was a better team without the fraud

Firminho scored a hat-trick of tap-ins, na sallah dem dey Hype for just 1 goal scored

All the tap ins wey your fraud dey score no reach the bar challenge Messi dey do grin

Cry more boo

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin grin grin

Boss, hw fr na?

I dey oo

Please don't forget to vote Penaldo for dubai d'or grin grin

His legacy is at stake

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Bros you Don too old to dey cry on a Monday Morning
It's too early

I know you jobless, but at least can you pretend to have something doing grin grin

All the nonsense you typed ain't true, but agenda must agend
Only you say he played 5 games, only you say... Na only 1 of the 5 games dem win with am, you see say you no get sense sad

But Psg dey top of league
While United no dey top 4 grin grin

One will win league, the other nothing sure for am, e don comot for cup

3 games without a goal, for a striker that must be a goal drought already

It's time Ole drops Cr7 for cavani
Fact is united was a better team without the fraud

Firminho scored a hat-trick of tap-ins, na sallah dem dey Hype for just 1 goal scored

All the tap ins wey your fraud dey score no reach the bar challenge Messi dey do grin

Cry more boo

Farmers league grin grin grin.... mugu, I no de wake up early rush enter bus like u every morning so u no go loose job... come let me employ u in my company mugu...

All I said , counter it, if dem born u well... u know ur fraud is being exposed and the whole barca is dead without him grin grin has been proved wrong.... alba, pique , kun , fati are all back and barca don de pick...the short fraud was being carried by barca and u minions claimed it was the other way round.... criminal fans....

Ur fraud is failing at psg and destroying the team ... one goal in 5 games grin grin...no more penalties to stat pad grin grin...mbappe and neymar no gree am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Farmers league grin grin grin.... mugu, I no de wake up early rush enter bus like u every morning so u no go loose job... come let me employ u in my company mugu...

All I said , counter it, if dem born u well... u know ur fraud is being exposed and the whole barca is dead without him grin grin has been proved wrong.... alba, pique , kun , fati are all back and barca don de pick...the short fraud was being carried by barca and u minions claimed it was the other way round.... criminal fans....

Ur fraud is failing at psg and destroying the team ... one goal in 5 games grin grin...no more penalties to stat pad grin grin...mbappe and neymar no gree am grin grin

grin grin grin
Peson wey never chop can't afford to employ me

Your daily tears is my delight, I won't be arguing with a dumb person, don't wanna lose more brain cells

It's 3 games your ewure don play with 0 goals, the fraud has declined
Juve almost missed UCL qualification because of the fraud, reason why they didn't hesitate to sell him, United will almost certainly miss it, if they don't bench the fraud

The fraud is not even in the top 5 best players in Epl at the moment, he should sit down and watch sallah YouTube videos grin grin
Cos no tap-ins and penalty, no party grin grin grin

The image below shows how the fraud is killing united, can't press, waiting for ready made goals grin

Cry more boo
I go use your tears boil egg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Oh u wanna compare Firmino with Ronaldo ? No problem! Allow me to compare HAKIMI with MMM(Missing Midget Messi ) Hakimi has more goals and assists than the dwarf fraud. A player who hasn't played in LIGUE 1 before. Your goat is still looking for Debut goal and debut assist since forever. He always starts slow He always starts slow NA GENERATOR

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best of Ronaldo And Messi Wallpapers 4k [Al Nassr And Inter Miami] / Uk Football Pools Coupon | 9th March 2024 | Week 36: X-12-x / Lehmann Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.