Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko (1403 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Gbedulord: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, has said he has no regret campaigning for President Buhari in 2015.

In an interview with Premiumtimes, Kosoko stated that he is disappointed in some of the actions of President Buhari but can't say the President is totally bad.

''So many things are responsible for the situation we find ourselves. I can’t speak for the government but I can’t say Buhari (government) is totally bad. I’ve never said so, and I may not say so, but I am disappointed in some of his actions. I hate a situation where the APC government will keep reminding us of how bad things have been since PDP assumed power.

We are all aware of that, before you decided to come on board, deciding to assume power means you have a solution to the problems so that is my own concern. Buhari knows that discipline is his watchword, I wanted to believe him then, but he should know that in getting a corrupt-free society you would face quite a lot of antagonism.

It’s just like a dog eating bone and you want to collect the bone, it would be a tug of war. I believe him and personally, Buhari is not corrupt, but so many things are still going on. This means that prompt action must be taken to ensure that those things stop.''

When asked if he regrets campaigning for the President, Kosoko said

''No I can never. I will ask you and ask all the Nigerian youths going up and coming down saying different things. Let them show us who to follow, do you know who will do well, do you know?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIPWr6raum/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Illuminatiship(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
You first be person when dey important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Nadaken: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bleached head

Even Northern elites enjoying the nepotistic appointments are regretting supporting buhari

Who are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
You mean you can't regret collecting money to campaign for Buhari?

7 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Prosperous111(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shameless old fool

4 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2021

''No I can never. I will ask you and ask all the Nigerian youths going up and coming down saying different things. Let them show us who to follow, do you know who will do well, do you know?

Yes we know... Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Penguin2: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nadaken:
Bleached head

Don’t mind the idiot.

I’m sure he’s gearing up to campaign for Tinubu this time around.

7 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by mightyhaze: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ass licking with swag.. This man is looking to plant himself in the gravy like his kinsman.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by PrinceOfLagos: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Atenuje oshi

Anywhere belle face

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by AntiBMC(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
This man just lost his self-respect. All ds one na in preparation to campaign for Tinubu. Im don collect brown envelope.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by BlowYourMind: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
I know igbo Catholics people will come here to say trash when one of their traditional rulers said someone more terrible than this yesterday claiming all igbos support Buhari.
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Naijanascam: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Regretting it at this your age is suicidal...... kindly

take it to the bank

Put on this Polo and see yourself smiling againgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mr Man you're disappointed, you're only ashamed to admit to it totally and resorted to using reverse psychology on the gullible ones

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by amuwo1980: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
See this well known tribalist

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by meccuno: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
Gbedulord:
Veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, has said he has no regret campaigning for President Buhari in 2015.

In an interview with Premiumtimes, Kosoko stated that he is disappointed in some of the actions of President Buhari but can't say the President is totally bad.

''So many things are responsible for the situation we find ourselves. I can’t speak for the government but I can’t say Buhari (government) is totally bad. I’ve never said so, and I may not say so, but I am disappointed in some of his actions. I hate a situation where the APC government will keep reminding us of how bad things have been since PDP assumed power.

We are all aware of that, before you decided to come on board, deciding to assume power means you have a solution to the problems so that is my own concern. Buhari knows that discipline is his watchword, I wanted to believe him then, but he should know that in getting a corrupt-free society you would face quite a lot of antagonism.

It’s just like a dog eating bone and you want to collect the bone, it would be a tug of war. I believe him and personally, Buhari is not corrupt, but so many things are still going on. This means that prompt action must be taken to ensure that those things stop.''

[/s] I love you as an actor. But you are a foolish old man.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by gambia(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shameless people, after collecting brown envelope to protest back then, why can't they come out now. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by ZorGBUooeh: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Deranged old monkey angry

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Racoon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
He is indirectly regretting it.No need to regret now because the damage have long been done as the catastrophe you helped foisted have done maximum almost irreversible damage to this nation.Foolish man.
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Blackfire(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

North2023
Yoruba igbo take note
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Tomek09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Afonja bloodline. Take him serious at ur own peril. He will soon deny making this statement like the one who doesn't joke with food in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Tomek09(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Blackfire:
We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

North2023
Yoruba igbo take note
North till 2075. But unfortunately, those tribes you mentioned to take note might not be part of ur Danfodic rule till God knows when.
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Moving4: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na u sabi
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Sirjamo: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
AfgernEASTearners will descend on him, not minding whether he has more fame and age more than their parents.

PDP Dundees too from all over the world will not be left behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by ogododo: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gbedulord:

Your belly go tell us that
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by omowolewa: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Buckeyemedia1: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the idiot.

I’m sure he’s gearing up to campaign for Tinubu this time around.
No he should campaign for Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi to make you happy? Keep wailing for them to come & dash you President of Nigeria.
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Buckeyemedia1: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tomek09:
Afonja bloodline. Take him serious at ur own peril. He will soon deny making this statement like the one who doesn't joke with food in Abuja.
Your same brothers you are begging from the South to shelve their ambition to allow you be President?
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by McStoic(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gbedulord:

He is being smart so as not offend Tinubu. Cos that's the main focus of his allegiance. That's where his next contract is coming from and not Buhari. Smart man..
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by vedaxcool(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin only children of thieves, prostitutes, drug barons, hardened criminals, murderers, looters ... You get the picture will try to guilt trip any sane individual to regret PMB. They offered us patron saint of thieves and thief emeritus as the alternative, we choose sanely.
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omo no body is safe from these people, governor of Abia state is so dumb that he will make bubu sound like a genius. Mumu people elect mumu governor
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by RZArecta(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Read the article and realise he spoke like a true snake cool
Re: I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko by NoFucksToGive: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
I know igbo Catholics people will come here to say trash when one of their traditional rulers said someone more terrible than this yesterday claiming all igbos support Buhari.

Seun mynd44 mukina2 OAM4J

Rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Killed In Ebonyi By Yahoo Boys Dancing Shortly Before Her Death / Bitcoin Merchant ‘B Lord’ Splashes N220M On Mercedes-amg G63. / Who Wants Nkem Owoh Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.