Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Welcome To Opobo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Welcome To Opobo (1132 Views)

Niger-delta #back To Opobo Again / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Opobo: Town Where Keeping Dogs, Noise Making At Night Are Forbidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Opobo by AfonjaFula: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Welcome to Opobo, redcaps everywhere, IYI EKE MOVEMENT.
But emmm, welcome to Nairalandforum, where some how, online, they are Ijaw.

It's long the larger concentration of the people's of the east from their fellows like the Delta's that distanced this *yamirs affiliation with their own.
However, blood is thicker than water and I know no matter how many years China may try imposing or colonizing Communism on a people like South Korea, Japan or even this Igbos for instance, all the aged built lies will once die with a strike of light, actually making the Eagle realize in true that it's no Foul in anyways. By the way, please Igbos stop insulting my fellow Fulanis in particular, later I will let know why, whilst for the Yorubas, actually we do not hate the Igbos.
I can tell this cause I live in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Opobo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Always gumming body

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Opobo by AfonjaFula: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Always gumming body

So whose the One gumming body now. The Opobos wearing them Igbo them cap or the Igbos.
Pls I love truth and dislike ignorance, lies and clear denial and deception, being why I do what I do.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Opobo by AfonjaFula: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
AfonjaFula:

So whose the One gumming body now. The Opobos wearing them Igbo them cap or the Igbos.
Pls I love truth and dislike ignorance, lies and clear denial and deception, being why I do what I do.

#More

Re: Welcome To Opobo by AfonjaFula: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Adakaboro8
Alexbells, Slayerfoever, and all of the other yous.
Be calling them out to see now for themselves.
Re: Welcome To Opobo by SlayerForever: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
My brother we are delighted with this thread you have opened.

Last time someone mentioned they were carrying out their new yam festival. No pictures from that huge Igbo event?

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Opobo by AlexBells(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
AfonjaFula:
Adakaboro8
Alexbells, Slayerfoever, and all of the other yous.
Be calling them out to see now for themselves.
Opobo is settled in realms, It is as Igbo as Orlu lol, Reminds me of cultural day back in Secondary school man, No difference at all

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Opobo by ekesol: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shame on ijaw with their landgrabbing mentality.
All online ijaws should come and tell us other wise.
Opobo , Bonny, Andoni, etc remains parts of igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Opobo by ThickSharon123(f): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2021
This is interesting. It is good for people to travel to explore other cultures. Hmmm... Igbos are Great!!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Opobo by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2021
ekesol:
Shame on ijaw with their landgrabbing mentality.
All online ijaws should come and tell us other wise.
Opobo , Bonny, Andoni, etc remains parts of igboland.

Be careful. Those who you think are Ijaw are not really Ijaw. I was fooled like you too. Go read my latest thread titled Nairalanders, please be careful. I figured them out. Everyone that replied to me on that thread are agents. Very disturbing. Some popular people replying to you on this thread fall in that category.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Festival 2007: London / Wat Is Oriki ? / Mixed Culture Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.