Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How? (900 Views)

Let's Help Produce Your Song At Cheap Price With Free Online Promotion / Produce Your Song For Just 10k ! ! ! / Learn How To Produce Your Own Music In One Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How? by Bolu28: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
[url][/url]Do you have a personal computer and a free space for software installation? If yes you can start recording your music all by just a click.

Equipment needed

* A PC computer/ laptop
* Studio Production Software(free/paid)
* A headphone microphone (cheap/cost)

With all of this you can keep your home micro studio up and running. Most importantly, you can always get your application software from any vendor around.

Equipment Specification (for a better result)
* Computer should be least pentium 4 or more
* Software recommendation is Fruity Loops because it is the easieest of all so far. Also Cakewalk by Sonar shocked
* LightWave 400 or more (the choice is yours)

Happy Production
Like This post, keep update with me

NOTE:Want to learn or know more >> metroneumm@yahoo.com >Subject = Nairaland Know More!!

safe
Re: Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How? by jereal(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
How do I translate the melody in my head into do re mi fa,
Re: Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How? by jereal(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
How do I translate the melody in my head into do re mi fa,
Re: Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How? by Ibeleme(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
This post got me thinking and realized that a lot of us in Naija here cannot afford to go to a studio and get our music done. Imagine going to a studio and then you have to pay studio time, pay the producer, pay another studio time so that your work can be mixed and probably mastered. It is very costly. What happens if you make a mistake when dropping your vocal? You have to pay again just to correct that mistake.

After all said and done, you find out that you spend excess amount of money just to get one finished song, which you might not even be satisfied with.

The advantages of having your own personal studio are numerous. You can take all the time you need in the world and get that perfect song. You get to work anytime you are in the mood or “spirit”. There is no annoying producer or studio attendant telling you that your time is up. Endless advantages.

There are basic necessities that are need for your home studio. Thinking about it I came up with the following:
1. Computer
2. Recording Software
3. Audio Interface
4. Microphone(s)
5. Studio Monitors
6. Headphones
7. External/Dedicated Hard drive
8. Acoustic Treatment
9. Midi Controller
10. Cables
11. Power Conditioner
12. Accessories

I have a blog www.naijaaudioclass.com where i teach everything you need to learn on how to effectively start your own Home Studio here in Nigeria. Feel Free to check it out

(1) (Reply)

Record, Mix, Master & Produce Music With Some Of The Best Producers In Lagos / Hello Ma Fellow Greatest Unibenites,music Has Not Really Been Promoted In Our Sc / Help With The Name Of This Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.