Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,105 members, 7,860,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" (24937 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Johel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
TMSMedia:
"Una No Fit Make Me Crase" - 2Face Idibia Reacts To Criticisms About His Marriage (Photos)

Legendary Nigerian singer, 2Face Idibia has reacted after he was recently criticised for being unfaithful to his wife, Annie, and also being the cause of his recent marital crisis, after his first baby mama, Pero Adeniyi linked up with his family, who declared Pero the unbothered and unshakeable first lady as was seen in a viral video which sparked reactions on social media over the weekend, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his instastories, the singer said he is not going to change who he his nor allow the criticisms he is receiving make him go crazy";

One of his posts read;

"Una No Fit Make Me Crase"

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1403176/una-fit-make-crase-2face-idibia-reacts-criticisms-marriage-photos/

2baba no Lele....Carry go jor,crase for dem small,u don too calm sef grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by bishop4life(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dear Innocent, don't allow no one to bully you.
Save your family and live happy.
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Johel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

One funny thing about madness is that a madman never acknowledges he is mad. grin

grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by nelcliff(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Aidejay:
This one na stale news now.
Na kpokpogiri and janemena dey trend now, innocent go and settle your life and stop trying to explain to people that will forget you when the next headline news pops up.

Guy turn come my bung, make I give u 1 bottle of Anything u wan drink..

Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Smarttravels(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Unrepentant randy man that won't stop been randy but wants a peaceful home.
Is it your home? The Annie that you are defending set carry chair go that house, na that place be her final bus stop. Stop taking panadol for another person headache.
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Joe4real1988(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
naijacryptogirl:
That's the result of impregnating 3 women ..Sumbo is just so quiet. No scandal
And more women will still open should he come their way........smiles
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by madjune(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
As much as I like his music, with his recent conduct over this his much hyped family brouhaha; I've come to realize Tuface is central to his wife's continual disrespect from his family.

Not taking sides, but you should wonder: His family members openly insult or deride Annie publicly and Tuface hasn't called them to order, publicly or privately ( not that I'm aware of)

What even gave them the guts to openly thrash her in the first place? That should stem from how they perceive Tuface ( carefree, walkover man) that gives them room to insult his wife and mother.

And Tuface doesn't see anything wrong in that.
More worrisome is, I think Annie lacks the intellect to know Tuface failed her woefully therein.

And here, all he has to say is, " una no fit make me craze"

What's the meaning of that?
How mature is such posture?
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by eyinola: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
I think he's referring to brymo
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
2 Baba kindly put your house in order. Peace
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Hayee(f): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
naijacryptogirl:
That's the result of impregnating 3 women ..Sumbo is just so quiet. No scandal
she is married to a pastor na wink
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by penplus: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
A word is enough for the wise

Na Bible talk am I.... no be bro shegge

2face read your Bible...you no gree
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
money121:
Wahala be like wetin agaim
Nipples! E no dey ever bleach.
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by chaloskyx: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
HUH SEE THIS SMALL BOY CALLING HIMSELF A GOD? LIKE SERIOUSLY UNTO WHAT SOME HIT SONGS A NITE CLUB AND WHAT? DUDE YOU ARE A CHILD AND A SMALL BOY SEEMS FAME IS GETTING TO THIS OTONDOS HEAD IF A SMALL BOY LIKE YOU CALLS HIME SELF A GOD WHAT SHOULD POLITICIANS WHO HAVE EMBEZZLED THE NATIONS WEALTH BE DOING NO WONDER WE HAVE THE CROP OF LEADERS WE HAVE CHOI
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by solofresh(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Unrepentant randy man that won't stop been randy but wants a peaceful home.
Shut up!
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by NorthernersSuck: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
TuBaba this our opposite gender no go take TOTO kill you
Re: 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" by Gfh1: 1:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Baba Invites Demmie Vee On Stage At Fela Concert (Video, Pics) / Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight / Uche Jombo Steps Out With Her Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.