Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria (3598 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / Lovely Cars Below 1 Million Naira + Pre order Cars 1995 - 2000 Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Any car at all,  i only charge for my service which adds an extra 300k to the price of the car but you are saving millions. take for instance This 2011 Audi Q7 I bought for my uncle which got to Lagos with just  9million Naira with my service charge cool cool cool. Any car you want at all, i can get it for you brand spanking new but it has to be cleared by you or you pay the clearing by my agent. i have representatives in Nigeria and you can call them when you want. Any car at all. latest or post 2007 cars. I will buy it here and ship it to you in Nigeria. Brand spanking New. Not rebuilds at all,

Re: Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 02, 2011
2008 Range Rover sport for 8.4million Not Brandnew but with less that 5,000miles, Any 2011 and up car will be purchased brand spanking new for you,

Seriously, What more can you ask for? Some pay the price of a house in Lekki for a car not worth the price of land in Ikorodu,  Why not just get your car straight from the source? Run these dealerthieves out of business. Get a car at an affordable price not buy a car that'll dent your pocket because the car dealer wants 300% profit,

Re: Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 02, 2011
2011 Toyota camry with less than 50miles brand spanking new. The 50mile or less is because of test drives.

5.5million for a 2011 Toyota Camry shipped to Nigeria. I sold my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for same price (I call it ka ma roll)

PLS NOTE; Only My Camaro and Audi q7 picture is real. The others are downloaded just to show what your car will look like

Re: Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 02, 2011
if you want Accident cars, I can hook you up good. I have a license to bid where dealers bid for bashed cars in the US so you know you will get a very rare deal. Take for instance this 2010 Honda accord a lucky Nigerian dealer got for $9000 (N1.4million). . Here are pictures of the auctioned car. The car runs and drives for 1.4 plus $3000 (less than 2.5m for a 2010 honda accord after fixing and clearing etc, ) in shipping and service fee you get a 2010 Honda accord that needs less than N50,000 in body work. Still not bad, Request abny accident car and i'll give a suggestion how much bidders will pay so all you have to do is outbid them.

Re: Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2011
Let me know what you think
Re: Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
Anyone interested? dealers and private owners now welcome
Re: Pre-order Cars Brand Spanking New At The Price You Buy Used Ones In Nigeria by Shagati(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2011
Hi Olumide,

Help check for a salvaged 2010 Camaro
Pictures would be nice too
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

#### Brand New 2014 Mercedes-benz S550 Coupe....PRICE CALL / Very Sharp Gl450 For Sale @ 4.5m In Lekki sold sold / Range Rover Sports 2007 HSE Toks.... 5.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.