Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,084 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Who Can Sow A Used Smart Phone Into My Life? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Sow A Used Smart Phone Into My Life? (211 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Sow A Used Smart Phone Into My Life? by nomoreloss03: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders and people reading this all over the world. Please I need someone who can sow a smartphone he or she is no more using and can give away into my life. My phone was stolen some months ago, and have not been able to buy another one due to lack of money. I borrowed the one I'm using in order to make this post. The tecno smartphone stolen from me is my only source of income. I pray none of us will be stranded in the journey of life and we will not know a better yesterday. Amen.

Please help me push this to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Connect 2021: Facebook Vision For The Metaverse. (VIDEO) / Can't Recharge Or Call With My Glo / Phone Always Freeze When Charger Is Plugged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.