Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret (1009 Views)

Make Your Career Without Travelling Anywhere / Creating A Career Without A Full-time Job / 22 Solid Career Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by anthony4re(m): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2011
So many times when i look at some of the youths of this days, i discovered that 90% are so much interested in making money fast without climbing the rightful ladder, this is because money is now the ultimate of the day and no one want to really pay attention to what a solid career takes and how to have the best.
Well in my school days i was meant to understand the fact that money is the root of all evil and my bible can testify to that.
If you must learn how to build a solid career, you must see yourself as a different person with the zeal to aspire a greater height.Improve yourself academically and financially wise.
Also dedicate some of your time reading inspirational books that will add value to your life,finally back it up wit prayer because prayer is the key to achieving any success.
Re: How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
You have not stated how you made it.
Re: How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by Ofido(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2011
i wonder oooo, Was even scrolling down to hear him tell the ful story
Re: How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by DisGuy: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
anthony4re:

Also dedicate some of your time reading[b] inspirational books[/b] that will add value to your life,finally back it up wit prayer because prayer is the key to achieving any success.

[size=18pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by stepo707: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2011
anthony4re:

So many times when i look at some of the youths of this days, i discovered that 90% are so much interested in making money fast without climbing the rightful ladder, this is because money is now the ultimate of the day and no one want to really pay attention to what a solid career takes and how to have the best.
[b][b]Well in my school days i was meant to understand the fact that money is the root of all evil and my bible can testify to that.[/b][/b]
If you must learn how to build a solid career, you must see yourself as a different person with the zeal to aspire a greater height.Improve yourself academically and financially wise.
Also dedicate some of your time reading inspirational books that will add value to your life,finally back it up wit prayer because prayer is the key to achieving any success.

Money itself is not the root of evil but "the love of money is". 1timothy 6:10
Re: How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by anointedf(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2011
Talk about your line of career and list your proven track record. By these, you will have given us a rounded info on how to build a solid career.
Re: How I Built A Solid Career Without Any Regret by AjanleKoko: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
@OP,
I can infer that your career is well documented in your adsense blog. Abi? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Relate With A Younger Boss? / Bsc With 2 Years Experience And Bsc With Masters, Which Would Employers Prefer? / New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.