Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (95985 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by godisshit(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria's Secret Police Sue 19-year-old For Alleged N15million Blackmail, Releasing Nude Video Of Ex-Permanent Secretary In Bayelsa

Nineteen-year-old Miss Charlotte Delhi has been arraigned before a Federal High Court sitting in Yenagoa by the Department of State Services (DSS) over her alleged involvement in the sharing of a nude video of a former Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Education, Dr. Walton Liverpool on social media.

She was also accused of blackmailing Liverpool, to extort the sum of N15 million him.

The DSS, in the suit numbered FHC/YNG/33C/2021, filed one count against the defendant, alleging that she engaged in cyber-stalking with the intention of blackmail, which is contrary to Section 24(2)c and punishable under subparagraph (b) of the cybercrime (prohibition, prevention, etc) Act, 2015.

The charge read to the defendant said, “That you, Charlotte Delhi on the 14th day of September, 2021 in Yenagoa within the jurisdiction of this honourable court for the purpose of extorting the sum of N15 million from Dr. Walton Liverpool, intentionally posted a video showing the naked appearance of the said Dr. Walton Liverpool on a WhatsApp group tagged 'Off Liverpool' with an Iphone7 plus mobile phone and GSM. No. 08084267342.”

The Defendant, Delhi, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Principal Legal Officer of the DSS, Victor Uchendu Esq, a former Attorney-General of Bayelsa State and counsel for the Defendant, A.S. Arthur Esq disagreed on the issue of bail application but agreed that the trial should enjoy accelerated hearing.

Victor Uchendu Esq argued that the defence counsel had just a few hours before the trial handed him the application for bail process.

He also said the key witness to the case was not in good health condition, therefore, seeking the judge’s leave for adjournment.

"I was served the bail application two hours before the court sitting and there was no time for me to study the weighty allegations," he said.

Meanwhile, Arthur argued that the defence team would have loved for the presiding Judge to hear the application for bail based on the age and gender of the accused.

"She has been in detention for over 13 days," he noted, adding the DSS had refused to grant her lawyers access to her.

The Presiding Judge, Justice Isa Dashen however adjourned the suit for hearing to Thursday, October 21, 2021, and ordered that the accused be remanded in the State Correctional Centre in Okaka.

The nude video of Liverpool was allegedly circulated on social media by the accused reportedly after the refusal of her victim to succumb to blackmail.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/18/nigerias-secret-police-sue-19-year-old-alleged-n15million-blackmail-releasing-nude-video

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Flexherbal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2021

She was also accused of blackmailing Liverpool, to extort the sum of N15 million him.
Her eyes go don clear now.

Last as long as you like with raw natural herbs:
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used+erectile-issues+spermcount

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Sonnobax15(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Gone are the days when I used to take women serious lipsrsealed. Na when my female classmate blackmail me back then for primary four say I steal her money,whereas I didn't
...To the extent that I was thoroughly disgraced before the whole school,na from that day I swear say anything wey come out from woman mouth,I must first of all investigate am first before any other thing.

332 Likes 23 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
The nude video of Liverpool was allegedly circulated on social media by the accused reportedly after the refusal of her victim to succumb to blackmail.
Coming across the video on social media was such a shame.
INCREDIBLE007:

Do you mind sharing the link pls
Sorry, we cannot do that pls!
It is not necessary.
Don't be the 2nd person they will sue for blackmailing!
Everyone should use their heads on social media,
Not all images or videos must be posted.
It has sent many people to jail.
#UseYourHeadWisely
#StopChasingUnnecessaryClout
#Perry1056.
ahnie:
A 19 yrs old blackmailing someone for 15milla.
How did she even stumbled on the man's nude in the first place
She is actually 17 (another case on its own!)
It is her 19 year old elder bro that..........
More Details,

Mr. Clinton further stated that his younger sister did record the naked video of the over 65yrs-old former Permanent Secretary but did not shared the video to anyone as accused.

The elder brother to accused Mr. Walton Liverpool of deliberately did cause the video to be shared as counter-measure because the victim did not further share the said video to any other person before the video went viral.

19 year-old elder Brother of a minor who has been arrested by the men of the Department of State Security Service (DSS) for Allegedly leaking a Naked video of a retired permanent secretary in Bayelsa has accused Mr. Walton Liverpool of defilement of his 17yrs-old sister who is currently in the custody of the DSS.

The truth and real justice will prevail at last!
We will wait to see as things unfolds.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Endtime news

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by bolacode: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oshey

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
More details,
We are following this case.
Real Justice must prevail

His words Thusly;
“The Victim is the only daughter of our parents and resides with me at Akenfa-Epie community before she was arrested since on the 6th day of October 2021 by the DSS”

“That I am 19 years of age and the victim [Name Witheld] is a minor, under eighteen (18) years of age having been born on the 10th of October 2004”

“My father died sometime in January 2021 leaving just me and my Sister [VICTIM] as well as another of our brother Emmanuel who is also now late” our late elder brother (Emmanuel) died sometime in September 2021 and we were still in mourning mood when the DSS arrested my sister”

“It started sometime in September 2021 when my sister who is 17yrs-old of age was accosted by one Walton Liverpool on the road who later offered to assist her by employing her into the Bayelsa State Universal Education Board (SUBEB) and asked her to meet with him later of which she did”

“The said Walton Liverpool did inform and promised the victim that he is an in-law to the former Governor of Bayelsa State, Rt. Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson and that he will use his influence to secure employe her and her siblings at SUBEB which make her fall for him”

“My sister (victim) later met with Mr. Walton Liverpool on the 14th day of September 2021 for the job offer and Mr. Walton Liverpool proceeded to take the girl to Golden Gate Hotel, Opolo Yenagoa, Bayelsa State where he lodged with her and forcefully defile her several times against her will by having sex with the her severally.

“It was after defiling her, the said Walton Liverpool proceeded to clean up himself when the victim recorded him as proof that he did defile her”

“The Victim later became sober for losing her virginity in such a manner and did inform her only surviving brother (Clinton) who asked her to call Walton Liverpool for the job promised but the Walton Liverpool kept on ignoring her calls.

“When Walton Liverpool later call her back, she informed him that she will proceed to the police to lay a complaint of defilement against him but Mr. Walton Liverpool laughed off her claim which led her to threatened him by sending him her recorded Naked video of him” – Clinton stated.

The Brother to the victim further told TrackNews Online that he only became aware that it was the DSS that arrested the victim when the DSS brought her to search their house on the 8th day of October 2021 and confiscated his mobile phone and other gadgets that belongs to the victim.

Tracknews Online further gathered the victim went missing from her residence in the Akenfa area of Yenagoa the bayelsa state capital since on the 6th day of October 2021 before the men of the secret police (DSS) brought her to court to het a remand order.

More Details,

Acccording to the elder brother of the victim stated that, Mr. Walton Liverpool defiled the his younger who is 17 years of [NAME WITHHELD] in a hotel in Yenagoa when she was invited by Liverpool after promising to give her and her siblings employment at the State Universal Education Board (SUBEB)

Mr Clinton Sunny an elder brother to the victim stated this in an affidavit obtained by by our correspondent.
Mr Liverpool, a very old man caught in this messy web.
We will wait to see how it all goes.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria girls becoming more greedy parasites lately. Always want money from men....the services the man pay her no do am na to blackmail am join
If money is easy Why don't they find it themselves rather than always using their body

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
so this old hag na 19 years? Mtcheew

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by fourboys: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mr Liverpool?? Is he Steven Gerrard or Salah?

34 Likes

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by nonut: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mumu girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Najyin(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
The future is not female with all these negative signs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by oz4real83(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na the name of the permanent secretary dey amuse me, Mr Liverpool grin grin

21 Likes

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by YoungNoble01: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
E don happen

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by SpatialKing(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Is the season

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by nonut: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106848873:
Liverpool is in trouble!
Zombie, not funny.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Nlanalyst: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria is on mad cruise.
Cruise no dey finish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by MASTERYANKEE: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by johnrash(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Melvix007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106848873:
Liverpool is in trouble!
shocked

Looks like the work of the 'red devils'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Etinosa1234: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Where's the video so we can judge if its worth the blackmail

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Noshitboi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Liverpool in trouble. Salah won't like this

5 Likes

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Rahyberg(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Which kind thing be this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Villagemeat: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106848862:
It's another one shocked
How many Monika do u have

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
@topic,
We will get to the root of this case.

nonut:

Not funny.
Kiddo, this is not a joke.
Learn when to shut up when sane people are talking about such important topic as this.
Read and learn from sensible members here.
It's not a must you comment you know?
Be wise and don't be as slow as the fraudsters liking your comment.

Coming from the elders.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Kennitrust(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jobless girl

That's the result of joblessness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.