Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! (2624 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by Antiscam1: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2011
The federal govt has created PHCN into 17 different companies that is currently on table for sale,however here is MY list of
the possible buyers! (my list is based on d antecedent of dis business man in tapping into such govt properties!)
1.dangote
2.jimoh ibrahim
3.Mike adenuga
4.femi otedola
5.oba otudeko
6.dantata
7.atiku
8.Obj
9.Ibb
pls add the remaining we are all used to privatisation and we know those who have d connection grin
Re: Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by emekagh(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2011
Let's have serious conversation. This is not a joke section.
Re: Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by dustydee: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2011
10. Me grin
Re: Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by daroz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
emeka_gh:

Let's have serious conversation. This is not a joke section.

Its not even qualified to be in joke section, it is supposed to be deleted by the moderator
Re: Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by jmaine: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
daroz:

Its not even qualified to be in joke section, it is supposed to be deleted by the moderator

Motion supported
Re: Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by jensinmi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ detractors

But honestly, if we think about this issue carefully, we will all have to admit that the OP is on to something here.
These individuals will definitely have a huge stake in the privatization of PHCN and other power-related sectors.

I won't be surprised if they pull strings in government to undervalue some of PHCN's assets.
It happed with Ajaokuta steel company. Thank God another administration reversed that decision.
Re: Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers! by 49cents(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2011
I think seun should create an IDLE section in nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! / Wizkid (manya) Or Davido (FIA) Which Is The Best / Piggyvest Vs Reaprite: Which One Is Better? Breakdown Of Both Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.