Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State (32485 Views)

RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vigilante Member Shot By Armed Robbers While Trailing Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by MrCover: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2021
See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6808986/rccg-member-gunned-down-front

An estate agent identified as Bayo Sina Babarinde was shot dead by gunmen during Sunday service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Living Word Parish, Basin Road, in iIlorin, the Kwara state capital, Reports.

It was gathered by , that Babarinde stepped out of the church to receive a phone call when his assailants rained bullets on him.

The incident happened during the 7am service of the parish on Sunday, October 17, Reports.

Spokesperson of the State Poliec Command, Okasanmi Ajayi, who confirmed the incident to Online Sources on Monday night, said investigation was ongoing to arrest the perpetrators.

"He was called on phone during the service as he walked out of the church to receive the call. The sound of gun shots rend the air, which drew the attention of the congregation,” Okasanmi said.

"As at the time the congregation got out of the church to see what was happening, it was discovered that the estate agent was already in the pool of his blood. It was discovered that he was shot in the head. The shells of the bullet used in killing the deceased have been recovered and the corpse has been deposited at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) for postmortem.

"People should not entertain any fear as the police and other security agencies are working towards unraveling the situation surrounding the incident towards arresting the perpetrators and ensuring that the security of lives and property of our people are well protected.”

The PPRO said that men of the Nigeria Police have already been deployed to strategic places in the metropolis, including worship centres, to prevent such reoccurrence assuring residents to go about their lawful businesses.

He also said that men of the Nigeria Police have already been deployed in strategic places in the metropolis, to prevent such reoccurrence.

Meanwhile, a tribute to the deceased written by Hon. Adekunle Abdulkabir Akinlade, said that the killers were said to have called him out of the church. Read As Obtained By Below:

GOOD NIGHT MY BROTHER

Bayo Babarinde, yours was a very fulfilled life despite the numerous challenges. Although, I didn’t know much of your early life, reflecting on our first meeting at Yewa High School Ajilete, Ogun State in 1987, it will be safe to say that all odds was against you like many of our contemporaries.

You were always full of life, you offered friendship with an open mind, you spoke your thoughts as you saw it. Out of sheer grace, a few of us made it out and you went on to study at the University of Benin while I went to the Lagos State University.

Our path crossed again in 2007 while I was putting a team together for my company and in your selfless nature, you offered to relocate to Ilorin with your family with the view to stabilize our operations in Kwara State.

For the last 34 years, you held up your end of the rope until the cold hands of death forced you to drop it on Sunday 17th October, 2021. Most painful for me is the fact that you departed this world on the same date that I lost my mother 24 years ago.

My dear brother, I take solace in the fact you grew closer to your creator to the very end and it is also symbolic that your killers were said to have called you out of the church. I still can’t process the shock and pain your young family will be going through now, to think that you all left home that faithful sunday morning to worship God and they returned without you.

Regardless of the motive or justification if any, no one deserves to die the way you did. I will miss you my dear brother and friend, Adieu, Bayo Babarinde.

Rest In Peace!

Signed:

Hon. Adekunle Abdulkabir Akinlade

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=179467634340462&id=100068316799718

1 Like

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Mrkumareze(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2021
shocked world has gone nuclear, always be careful of your daily life...

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by MrCover: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Mrkumareze:
shocked

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by MrCover: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2021
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Lawlab249: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Sad
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by descarado: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
So because he is from redeemed Church, we no go hear.
Hundreds have been " struck dead" since the inception of this ugm, add thousands killed by fulani bandits and hunger. Is he different from them?
Make we here abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by MrCover: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
descarado:
Hundreds have been " struck dead" since the inception of this ugm, add thousands killed by fulani bandits and hunger. Is he different from them?
Make we here abeg.

What Is Really The Problem?

71 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by TarOrfeeek: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2021
It's Obviously Not Cult Related.

Who doesn't know how Nigeria's Estate Agents tend to play World Cup with people's money.

He might have eaten somebody's last card.

Still nobody deserves to be murdered.

31 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Blackfire(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Hi

Women , wealth,
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by googlepikins: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
One word, FULANIS

They can't deny this .

1 Like

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by YoungLionken(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Things have really gone out of place, those days we respect/refer people based on their social/spiritual/traditional status..

These days, nobody cares if you are the king, a preacher or a chief Priest undecided cry...

1 Like

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Luckydubby7(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
What's happening to RCCG pastors?
This year alone, one shot in Lagos, another died in Lagos, GO son died in Uyo and this one shot in Kwara state...

1 Like

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by TimFisher2: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
undecided

I think is business gone wrong

Please if you had a deal with someone based on money issues

Make sure you honor your own bargain..don’t claim strong man and kinkong saying that guy no go do anything

Because in this Buhari era someone can go extra mile to murder you because of 50k gone wrong

People are not smiling these days!

********Modified*******

Compare the two pictures

The second picture shows when the man is still struggling...Owu dey do am shege

The first picture shows that the man has arrived...maybe hectares of land has been sold worth millions of naira.....he has upgraded even own an office of his own...life has come back to normal

No Owu again in his gene...maybe that’s the deal or business that uplifted his status, hence his assailants baying for his blood for none remission

Please that’s my own observation...before some people will start asking me questions of what i don’t know!

16 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by gambia(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
It could be a business deal that went wrong or envy, only God knows.

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by dyze(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
He was called out to be killed. Trace the last caller. He is your number 1 suspect.

But our police will not think to that direction.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by hope4nigeria(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
descarado:
Make we here abeg.

are you normal?

12 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by dapsoneh: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
descarado:
Make we here abeg.

Ahhhh! What brand of marijuana can cause this please?

9 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by AmazingELixir: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
undecided

Baba G.O should send holy fire to the perpetrators of this heinous crime.

Just that people these days commit unimaginable crimes in the name of making monies and run to church to offer tithes and offering as a way of absolution.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Reliablesam(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
What a wicked world. Hmmmmm. RIP.
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by martolux(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by pennywys(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
cry

The only crime he committed was born in a contraption called Nigeria

may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by iscom(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Too bad
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Jibsy203(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2021
The Handwork of Yoruba Muslim miscreants Kwara state branch

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by Olam09(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2021
It was a deal, no arguing he was on a dirty deal..
Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by PWAPUTI2010(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2021
He shouldn't have left Church for a phone call outside. Meanwhile RIP Man.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by McOluOmo: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Sad story

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State by abobote: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
You chop peson money, run go church

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants / 4 Nigerians Arrested In Hong Kong With Pangolin Scales And Ivory Worth $440,000 / Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.