Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (38924 Views)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by kingthreat(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2021
If we can make so much noise about BBNaija, this is worth celebrating.

From Victor Oladokun's Facebook Wall
https://www.facebook.com/voladokun

I am so proud of Dr Joy Adesina, who has emerged as the top graduating student in Medicine at the #ObafemiAwolowoUniversity (OAU), Nigeria. Her record-breaking and exceptional list of 9 top awards and 10 distinctions include the following -
AWARDS:
1. NIGERIA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION PRIZE: To the student with the best overall result in the M.B.Ch.B degree examination
2. FACULTY PRIZE: For the candidate with the best overall Performance in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
3. OLANINGBE MAKANJUOLA MEMORIAL PRIZE: To the best student in Medicine and Medical Specialities in Part 111 MBChB degree examination.
4. DR. OLUYEMI O. BADERO FOUNDATION PRIZE: For the best overall student in the Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) Final Examination in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences
5. MAJOR GENERAL OLUFEMI OLUTOYE PRIZE: To the student with the best overall performance in the first professional examination
6. ADELINE OLU AJAYI: To the best graduating student in Physiology in the second MBChB Examination
7. GLAXO ALLENBURY PRIZE: To the student with the best result in the final M.B.Ch. B degree examination in Paediatrics
8. PAEDIATRIC ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA PRIZE: To the student with the best result in the final M.B.Ch. B degree examination in Paediatrics
9. PROFESSOR O TAIWO MEMORIAL PRIZE: To the student with the highest mark in clinical examination in the final MB.Ch.B examination in Paediatrics
DISTINCTIONS:
1. Distinction in Surgery
2. Distinction in Community Health
3. Distinction in Obstetrics and Gynecology
4. Distinction in Pediatrics and Child Health
5. Distinction in Dermatology
6. Distinction in Mental Health
7. Distinction in Pharmacology
8. Distinction in Anatomy
9. Distinction in Biochemistry
10 Distinction in Physiology
Celebrating you Dr Joy. Congratulations to you and the Adesina family.
#AkinwumiAdesina

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6199387683435638&id=100000934042999

163 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nigerialabalaba: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Nice one. She do well. Congratulations to her and the parents.

Dis one na the real slay girl as she slay all the awards for Ife. I no get d end formalities of addressing your own daughter with the title, for the closing remark, dat na the time to give d Daddy line since na ur daughter but trust Politicians, dem go over do am shah

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bola146(f): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2021
kiss kiss congratulations

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by extol1(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2021
it seems excellence run in their family

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
When there is money and peace of mind. Tell me why you won't do well

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by bigjackass: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:
If we can make so much noise about BBNaija, this is worth celebrating.

From Victor Oladokun's Facebook Wall
https://www.facebook.com/voladokun

So because her surname is Adesina you conclude her father is Akinwumi? Akinwunmi Adesina has only two children. Two males. Rotimi and Segun. Where you see this one undecided

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Neddstark: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2021
I dont know what is wrong with her father. Akinwunmi Adesina is beginning to irritate me. If that man doesn't resign from AFDB next year and contests for presidency, i will never forgive him. He is 100 times better than Bola Tinubu.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by lereinter(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Oau has given Canada another talent

Well done lady

More Grace

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Finnese001: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Original slay queen

Congrats baby girl

8 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by dynicks(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Original slay queen with substance!!

Not all those ones exposing half baked breezz and rumpled laps in collaboration with knocked knees anyhow..!!

42 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Blackfire(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Is she married

Walahi I will sell my 351 cows to make sure it is a fulfilment

Infact I will vote for tinubu osinbajo and adesina as president...I will drop my North2023 and love for president buhari

Somebody talk to me

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Sucuer: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Dis one na the real slay girl as she slay all the awards for Ife. I no get d end formalities of addressing your own daughter with the title, for the closing remark, dat na the time to give d Daddy line since na ur daughter but trust Politicians, dem go over do am shah
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by frankblinkz(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Sure 2 odds gather here

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Aderewah: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Lol. Some people brag with containers. We brag with the highest numbers of intellectuals in Africa.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by anochuko01(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by datola: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations!
Great Ife!

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Fiscus105(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

And for others who can only reason with their holes in between! Believing that their fortunes can only come from guy which they want to conner with butt and ass and not characters cum brains.

8 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
The apple doesn't fall far from the apple tree.
Congrats to the true slay queen!

7 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations to her!

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by UselessBuharist: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Some brain na pro max but our own na hmmm

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by MARKone(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
With all the Money, influence and position her father wields, she still finished in a Nigeria University, and with honours. The man suppose come contest for Presidency.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
We celebrate you, genius. More success in life!

4 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
bigjackass:
So because her surname is Adesina you conclude her father is Akinwumi? Akinwunmi Adesina has only two children. Two males. Rotimi and Segun. Where you see this one undecided

Okay seems she is related to him

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by CHOPUP411(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
She is not Akinwunmi Adesina 's daughter

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by sylva1(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
She is his niece, not daughter!!

bigjackass:

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nigerialabalaba: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
When there is money and peace of mind. Tell me why you won't do well
Smh. You dey write like a poor and wretched failure for life. Abeg, nothing like wetin you write so. No pain no gain in life,you beta go work

7 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by McOluOmo: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations ma'am

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Ololanla: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
oh boy!!

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by MrImole: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Brilliance is indeed hereditary.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A HND Holder Go For Masters? / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures / Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.