Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Glovo Test Invite. PLEASE HELP!!!@ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glovo Test Invite. PLEASE HELP!!!@ (746 Views)

I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glovo Test Invite. PLEASE HELP!!!@ by agamevu: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2021
I got the mail below and need material to read for the test

Hi ****

How are you?

Thanks for your interest in Glovo and for the time spent on the application
For the first step, we will ask you to take a Universal Cognitive and Personality Assessment test. This challenge will cover a number of abilities and skills, among which the ability to think logically and attention to detail plus numerical and spatial reasoning.
After the test is completed, we will review it and carefully consider how to move forward with your application based on both the CV and the test results.The deadline to complete this test is 72h.

WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MATERIAL TO READ FOR THE TEST?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An Internet Service Provider (isp) In Lagos / Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Will Be Communicated To You - Npower / Unemployed Pastor Competition...10k To The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.