Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) (46777 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by azammi(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Did this happen in badagry ?
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Fake friends everywhere........The same thing happened to a young lad in my area as at last week....Small boy of about 21 years old wey yahoo just start to open doors for...He was poisoned and before he was rushed to the hospital,he had already given up the ghost...

Friends no too dey my agenda for life right now Abeg...

Rip man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hopeba:
Reason why I don't have any friend here in the state

Like no friends at all or Nigerian friends? Though me too I no dey keep friends like that, but at times we need people around, we gat to be carful sha
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
XaintJoel20:
He was likely poisoned by a fellow Nigerian out of jealousy or business deal that went north.
When I leave this country, I will put everyone that has the green passport of Nigeria at arm length.
If i know you are a Nigerian, I don japa.

What if he wasn’t poisoned by anyone? I’ve noticed that most untimely deaths are attributed to poisons and enemies especially when the person died young.
What if this guy had some underlying health issue?
What if he suddenly developed allergy to something he either ingested himself or had contact with?
I don’t believe that he was poisoned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by BSsniffer: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
It's most likely he was a drug dealer...85% sure of that, these drug dealing flatin0s are everywhere from SA to India.... avoid Nigerians when you travel abroad but ensure you stay completely clear of Igbo people when outside the country(except the US). Look how the mofo bleached his skin looking like a guinea pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Jolomenas: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Who on Earth pities guys with tattoos all over the body like an Idiot. if friend no kill am over there, Nig Police go kill him in the SE and tag him Gunmen, ok if he decides to hide in the SW SARS go kill am and if he finally runs to the North, Hisbah and Sharia will cut all the part of his body that have tattoo and let him go.

He'll finally loose on both ends
You’re a very stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
post=106875678:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Chisom popularly known as Mikky Miguel has died after he was allegedly poisoned by a friend in Indonesia, Reports.

One Prince Ebukason Victor, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, October 18, As Sighted By , He said the deceased father of two, who is married to an Indonesian national, buried his late father few months ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2014340788719877&id=100004319261238

Meanwhile, As Gathered By , Friends have taken to social media to mourn the deceased and rain curses on his alleged killer. One Nzeh Sunday described Mikky as an angel in human form.
This world is so wicked, fear some friends anything that has to be taking inside the stomach do not trust them with it, such a handsome young man with cute family being poisoned to death, I really don’t know what transpired but nobody deserves to die this way... RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mightymanna:
May never cover our story.
Amen.

What Is The Meaning Of

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
I wonder is this guy poisoned by an indonesian?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by walata22: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
He might have died from a drug reaction

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
KosiGee:

What if he wasn’t poisoned by anyone? I’ve noticed that most untimely deaths are attributed to poisons and enemies especially when the person died young.
What if this guy had some underlying health issue?
What if he suddenly developed allergy to something he either ingested himself or had contact with?
I don’t believe that he was poisoned.
What could react so badly to an extent of giving him such look and get him killed?
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
post=106878492:

What Is The Meaning Of
They will never see good news to report

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
I read through to see how was confirmed he was poisoned. I am not doubting anything o only that it was not clear.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
XaintJoel20:
He was likely poisoned by a fellow Nigerian out of jealousy or business deal that went north.
When I leave this country, I will put everyone that has the green passport of Nigeria at arm length.
I know someone who does exactly this cheesy
He relates to his contacts in Naija more. You can never hear he visited or was visited by anyone. Japa japa things lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mightymanna:

They will never see good news to report

Look At My Username @Mightymanna
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Elporo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
tenpipsperday:
I read through to see how was confirmed he was poisoned. I am not doubting anything o only that it was not clear.

Person wey know suppose know, and the person we e no know, e no go ever know!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by samonak(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
BSsniffer:
It's most likely he was a drug dealer...85% sure of that, these drug dealing flatin0s are everywhere from SA to India.... avoid Nigerians when you travel abroad but ensure you stay completely clear of Igbo people when outside the country(except the US). Look how the mofo bleached his skin looking like a guinea pig.
Baba, make I no lie, even goat get sense pass you. You're very insensitive and don't deserve to live among humans. I no be IBO but gaskiya u na heavy MUNTULA
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by GetMeRight: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
XaintJoel20:
[s] He was likely poisoned by a fellow Nigerian [/s] out of jealousy or business deal that went north.

Dem take this thing swear for una?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
People are so wicked in this generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one get weight ooh... My fellow NL, make all of us no put much interest for edible arrangements if we visit ppl undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by BSsniffer: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
samonak:

Baba, make I no lie, even goat get sense pass you. You're very insensitive and don't deserve to live among humans. I no be IBO but gaskiya u na heavy MUNTULA

Are you referring to the goat that fvcked your whorish mother You no be ibo....who cares wtf fvck you are either you're a chimp or a baboon how does it validate your stupidity? Abeg shift with your stupid opinion and shove it up your mum's dirty pvssy.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
itsme01:
Drug deal gone wrong..

Becareful of people close to you
How did you know?
The possibilities to knowing who killed him is endless.
For me, his wife might be the first suspect.
It's possible she colluded with her family or indigenes to kill him and possess his wealth.

Nobody knows.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Special32: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
daniella45:
fake friends are just everywhere sad sad
looking for who to push into their early grave by their senselessness sad sad

now they have poisoned him
later they will say is their village people
or the lizard they did not burry very well

rip bro
but you will not rest in peace
you must go after your killer
and take him wif u
blessed soul
how certain are you sure he was poisoned he could have died from am allergy to something or some health condition the only way to be certain is after an autopsy is done
Rest in peace
I have seen cases like this with a friend of my who died from allergy to something he ate na the same enemies don kill am e no go better for enemies na after a full autopsy some believe say no be person do am but still people still talk say Dem do am
Let just get our facts straight up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
BSsniffer:

Are you referring to the goat that fvcked your whorish mother You no be ibo....who cares wtf fvck you are either you're a chimp or a baboon how does it validate your stupidity? Abeg shift with your stupid opinion and shove it up your mum's dirty pvssy.

Give some respect to Mama dem abeg. We all get Mama
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Biafran man poisoned by fellow Biafran
Na dem fit kill their brother for money
Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by BSsniffer: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mnuelklitcho:

Give some respect to Mama dem abeg. We all get Mama

A son who fails to respect himself will attract insult upon his mother. It's in the Bible.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
He looks much more like an Indonesian than a Nigerian.
Exactly, cool guy. Aye wicked gaan. That's why I have just one friend. Who friendship ep?
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oh God, this is so sad. Just see the pains and misery in his eyes. My God comfort his young family.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by samonak(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
BSsniffer:

Baba, abeg stop to de snifff fumes from pit latrines, it's obviously affecting your cognitive reasoning and ability to function as a human being. Don Allah, kindly grow a heart.#Small boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sharatan:

From your comment I just observed that your daddy should have pulled out. Instead of producing a disgrace into this earth.. Tueh!

but this is not good to say
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
I will keep saying this: I know people can pretend but always be on the watch. Don't tolerate anybody you suspect with the wrong spirit. There are good and bad people in this world. LEARN THE SKILL OF CUTTING OFF TIES WITH BAD PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Juliaann(f): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ndi fake news
He was not poisoned in indonesia but in his village during his father's burial,,he was trying to manage it before he traveled back to base but it got worse he had to come back to the village again and we finally lost him on Sunday

Chisom promise is naturally light skined for those of you saying he bleached his skin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.