Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu (66291 Views)

Tochi Okechukwu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma (Video) / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by batb: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Madam holy, holy calm down now.

You are just saying random things without answering my question

Did she have sex for Money? Or do pastors don't have sex?

Please if you are not a virgin in your husband house then you are just being hypocritical yourself.

Nigeria is a society where everyone wants to judge you for immorality whereas nobody holy pass.

The way Tiwa decides to handle her sexlife is not of my business because I also have my own sexual fantasies, some of which I have tried and I am willing to try again. I am not a big fan of making my own sextape tho..

Let me close with professor Tuface line

"As you dey there dey form holy so, I hope you holy pass Elijah sha, I hope you holy pass the prophet sha"

Please if you are not a virgin in your husband house then you are just being hypocritical yourself.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by batb: 1:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Aurelius1:
Well, everyone has the right to his/her own opinion. The truth is, this sex tape would leave a huge dent on her career, ego and relationships for a long time.
I don't think so, I think this a beginning of a conversation on how sex is perceived, used, distributed and the right to have sex on your terms especially for women (men do this all the time and get away with it) without religion or cultural manipulations in our society!
I think people will start to see sex for what it is! Sex is just sex! There is no spiritual blessings or lack of it as a result of having sex or not having sex! Sex is basically physical pleasure and that is where it ends!
In addition, there is no Holy or Dirty sex except for sexual crimes or consent!
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by batb: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Desmond28:
Tiwa you are a mother for God sake... A role model to thousands.
Role model kill you there!
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Rexymania(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2021
You're an hermaphrodite

Digmygold:

Now i am "bro" not Mrs Karma? You need help ASAP.

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Digmygold: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Rexymania:
You're an hermaphrodite

C'Mon getat confused bisexual transgender.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Farfalla(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2021
shegun4sur:

But as a matter of fact, if a sex tape is where you find happiness, give it your best shot abeg.

It is usually okay with you guys until it's your daughter in the sex tape.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Farfalla(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:

So because she is a star she shouldn't have sex again?
Engaging in coitus isn't what people have a problem with.

When you become a parent you'll understand that every decision you make will affect your children. In Tiwa's case, it's introducing a street urchin into her life and recording her intimate moments with him.

She may have the stomach to live with the stigma but her son has to bear the "your Mama" insults for the rest of his life.

On another note, I do remember you not being this lenient on Linda Ikeji for having sex. She didn't even have a tape but you seem more forgiving to Tiwa than you were to Linda. What has changed?
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Rexymania(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin E pay am grin tongue tongue

Digmygold:

C'Mon getat confused bisexual transgender.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Jochabed(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
CalabarPikin:
All diz noise for natural thing were person do oooh......cuz say her own kas
Fornication isn't natural! It's a SIN.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Jochabed(f): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
So the teachers and pastors don't have sex too.

Or was she having sex for Money? (Prostitution)

So because she is a star she shouldn't have sex again?

Let's rest Jare. She's wrong.
End of story!
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Jochabed(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
shegun4sur:

Just imagine what a woman is typing to demean her fellow woman.
Whatever you count as qualification for being worthy to be a partner is your choice, don't try to force it down everyone's throat.
Which useless shame sef
Na fúck she fúck. She steal una destiny ni??
What is abnormal there. Is she a minor
In your bid to be Socially Correct Abeg reserve some dignity somewhere.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Jochabed(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
batb:

I don't think so, I think this a beginning of a conversation on how sex is perceived, used, distributed and the right to have sex on your terms especially for women (men do this all the time and get away with it) without religion or cultural manipulations in our society!
I think people will start to see sex for what it is! Sex is just sex! There is no spiritual blessings or lack of it as a result of having sex or not having sex! Sex is basically physical pleasure and that is where it ends!
In addition, there is no Holy or Dirty sex except for sexual crimes or consent!
You have no idea what Sex means.
Go and read the BIBLE!
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Digmygold: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rexymania:
grin grin E pay am grin tongue tongue

E pay me, yes but e pain you die! Tranny. cheesy
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by shegun4sur: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jochabed:
In your bid to be Socially Correct Abeg reserve some dignity somewhere.

Socially wrong is what you prefer
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by shegun4sur: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Farfalla:

It is usually okay with you guys until it's your daughter in the sex tape.

So what??
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Farfalla(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
shegun4sur:

So what??
Nothing. Carry on.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Rexymania(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fvck you �

Digmygold:

E pay me, yes but e pain you die! Tranny. cheesy
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Jochabed(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
shegun4sur:

Socially wrong is what you prefer
Absolutely!!! Don't follow the crowd to commit sin.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by shegun4sur: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jochabed:
Absolutely!!! Don't follow the crowd to commit sin.

So sex is a sin to whom
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Jochabed(f): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
shegun4sur:

So sex is a sin to whom
Fornication is a sin.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by shegun4sur: 2:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Jochabed:
Fornication is a sin.

Call it whatever,
Sin to whom?
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by sojayy(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Pls someone should share the sex tapd link with me, make i follow watch.
Check it on xvideos
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by sojayy(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Bignuell:
Not really. Thrusting while stimulating the clitoris increases sensitivity. That way, the lady will cum faster
Yeah ! Cos na quicky
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by sojayy(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Aloof:

Where una dey watch this vid
Check xvideo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Man Pose With Obasanjo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.