Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know (1033 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Leaked Her Sex Tape / Tiwa Savage Leaked Taped: Actress Ifykess Back Her With Evidence / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know by niceelement(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2021
What Tiwa Savage did is not different from what we do in our bedroom almost every day so, why are we falling for her stunt?

I see people saying all sorts of words about her on social media, why others are busy asking and begging for Tiwa savage leaked s*x video.

Why is her video currently the latest gist on the internet? The reason is that’s what she wants and it’s a publicity stunt to sell her latest song somebody’s son which featured Brandy.

Tiwa Savage is a diva that has caught the attention of millions of her male fans and the majority of them want to see the other side of her. 

watch and download the video

https://www.epicvibesng.com/tiwa-savage-leaked-tape/

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know by habsydiamond(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
She be yeye... Incase she no know.. Fame no dey collect people sense nao..
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know by fashionnisir(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2021
i will pay 30,000k to anybody that can send me the sextape
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2021
With dis sex tape matter..which person son go wan find her.
My sons wont even try it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaked Tape- The Truth Everyone Needs To Know by WibusJaga: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

USA Logs / Wallet Connect, NFT, Banking, Metamask Scripts E.t.c Available / The Moment A Dead Man Wake Up In Morgue Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.