Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. (552 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? / Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun / Miyetti Allah Calls For End To Killing Of Fulani People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Maryann97: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by ajumma(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2021
This criminal lesbian ..come to Nigeria & see yourself in handcuff .fugitive like you
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by davroca16(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
The poster above seems to be an enemy of a better Nigeria.
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by davroca16(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2021
ajumma:
This criminal lesbian ..come to Nigeria & see yourself in handcuff .fugitive like you
I assume you're a dimwit for saying this; for speaking against someone who has clearly and fearlessly exposed the inhimane evil wrought on Nigerian youths peacefully protesting. I can only assume dimwits like you will never understand the cause she stands for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Maryann97: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2021
ajumma:
the people you’re supporting don’t care about you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by ajumma(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
davroca16:

I assume you're a dimwit for saying this; for speaking against someone who has clearly and fearlessly exposed the inhimane evil wrought on Nigerian youths peacefully protesting. I can only assume dimwits like you will never understand the cause she stands for.
lesbain?

you pillock!
If you want to lead a revolution saty in the country here with us.let her stay in the country and face the consequence of her ignominy. Why did she absconded.
do you know how many family has been traumatized because of her false claim?
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by ajumma(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Maryann97:

the people you’re supporting don’t care about you

& the Lesbian is sending you dollar now from her infamous sexual escapades ba...
"ya karuwa kowai
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by ajumma(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
davroca16:

It's a well known fact that Lekki massacre is a hoax/deception. A proposition that has no conclusion.
Why is it so difficult to produce the names of the dead while you host their memorial?

swindler like DJ Switch ...the lesbian

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Bmaster(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy

What i like of her is her eloquency!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Maryann97: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bmaster:
cheesy

she speaks well!!
What i like of her is her eloquency!
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Ushman333: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Liar looking for visa, you want to destroy Nigeria because of visa, bloody traitor.
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Ushman333: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
davroca16:

The people being inhumane now is ESN, Ipob and their terrorists brothers in the North. This girl is a cheap slut.
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Bluewitch(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
ajumma:

Are you her lesbian partner?
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Jlow2: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even if APC kills half of lagos,pple that claim lagos will still vote APC as long billion van man will give them garri and groundnut
Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by Crazychris: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Why is it that everyone attacking this girl and everyone against revolution for a better Nigeria are HAUSA or FULANIS?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Speech For End Sars Memorial. by ajumma(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Bluewitch:

Are you her lesbian partner?

Perhaps you.. what a sacrileges ?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Pulls Off Her Panties On Live Video To Curse Her Boyfriend And His Manhood / 15 Years Old Killer Caught In The Strangling Death Of Teen / Head Usher And Pastor’s PA Allegedly Defile Church Boy In Kwale. Give Him Infect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.