Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks (4689 Views)

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by samla(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
'I Made A Terrible Mistake' Says Heir To British Throne
LONDON—Barely a month after marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, Prince William announced Tuesday that he and Middleton have divorced and that the entire marriage was "a tremendous mistake in every possible regard." "I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place," announced the now unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps. "People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again." Prince William then told the assembled reporters, "Well, see you all later," smiled, and walked back into Buckingham Palace
http://www.theonion.com/articles/prince-william-divorces-kate-middleton-after-5-wee,20648/
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by samla(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
could this be true?
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by DrummaBoy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
Men, its true o, I just googled it. These kids are crazy!
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
I need to hear this from BBC or CNN to believe it . . . . .

Not even NL front page will convince me this time.
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2011
Seriously only CNN or BBC will do.
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by hazureal(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
It's not true.
The moment i read those harsh words attributed to the Prince, i doubted the story.
It started as a joke by a blogger and ONION made a big deal out of it.
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by maclatunji: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2011
How can you believe this story? Really! Really!! Really!!!
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by babyme1(f): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
Bad belle people don start? shocked shocked
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by OAM4J: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
hehehehe very funny. I guess this is the joke of the day.
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by Bawss1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
Come on people. The story is from theonion and its not to be taken seriously.
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by r231(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
After he don shine her congo finish
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^What do you mean?
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by kokoye(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
dayokanu:

After he don shine her congo finish

he's been shining the wrinkled p for over 10 yrs now grin

it has become part of him
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
mama-gee:

^^What do you mean?

I meant the guy has nyanshed her to his satisfaction
Re: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks by Nekai(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2011
I love The Onion! grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Emotional Abuse / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.