Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. (1002 Views)

Student Visa Requirements For Canada, France And Australia / Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,australi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. by akinsnets(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
infinitylovetravell is a register member of MPIĀ  a department of proposed InfinityUniversity at ifetedo, we have succeed to assist 69 students in Nigeria to Canada,Us and other countries in Europe, we have past work for our explanation, and you will pay only when the admission is out, as we get the visa document for you with just 200k, you can call this number for any verification +2348166576670, best of luck.

Re: Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
@akinsnets

Its not department of love of God world wide again?

You are the same person here with another ID https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=679093.msg8431825#msg8431825.

God will punish all of u fraudsters.
Re: Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. by akinsnets(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2011
you are a talented frustrating instrument of satan of success, please send you mail to me i need to send some copy of admission letter and visa to you, you need some evidence, may God forgive you, you do not need to allow satan to use you as an agent of Challenge for the company
Re: Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. by Odunnu: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2011
Hope you are honest?
Re: Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus. by justwise(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2011
akinsnets:

you are a talented frustrating instrument of satan of success, please send you mail to me i need to send some copy of admission letter and visa to you, you need some evidence, may God forgive you, you do not need to allow satan to use you as an agent of Challenge for the company

I like i said b4, u are a fraudster, there is nothing Godly about you, which visa document are u selling for $200? Is that legitimate business?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Registration At Winnas Cybercafe Otukpo (jamb Approved) / Oyo State Goverment And PTA Teacher / Bcs(british Computer Society)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.