Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo (23142 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Algold: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
We've gone pass the era of seeking justice and vengeance with Prayers.

May God's mercy continually available for u
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rexymania:
I respect the Oyedapos...they are lions! We all need to be fearless in the face of oppression
which Lion undecidedabeg free the poor animals...this one made their money from too many illiterate low IQ fools in their millions occupying useless space in the banana, animal republic undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Rexymania(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin grin bro dey calm down na. Well you're saying the truth sha. I don't like church settings either

OgunkeelAllMod:
which Lion undecidedabeg free the poor animals...this one made their money from too many illiterate low IQ fools in their millions occupying useless space in the banana, animal republic undecided
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by chaloskyx: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
EYE SERVICE MAN OF GOD IF I REMEMBER I DID NOT HER ONE WORD FROM YOU DURING THE PROTESTS SO ITS BEST YOU CONTINUE KEEPING QUIET JUST YOU HAVE KEPT QUIET SINCE PANDORA OPENED YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS ATROCITIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Detuner: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Madam Avenger AKA Mrs "I'll open the gate of hell on whoever opposes GEJ re-election" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by ledaman: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

You abokis always type as if you are mentally ratarrded. Your Islamic leaders don't perform miracles. You only sponsor terrorism and bleep underage girls.
can you see how myopic and foolish you are, because he said the truth he has turned to aboki. Hopeless followers of stupid man. He keeps decieving you guys with fake miracle's and enjoying ur hard earned money as tithe. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by ledaman: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Detuner:
Madam Avenger AKA Mrs "I'll open the gate of hell on whoever opposes GEJ re-election" grin
Cunning woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Newton2024: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:
Like your fake miracles that cannot be substantiated.
Islamic terr-orists
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by NobleRace: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:

Fake miracles for almost 40yrs? The church would have crumbled by now. There's no lying church that can sustain on lies for long. The truth would break forth for sure. Why don't you go there and see for yourself. Jesus is real. He still performs miracles today. Even Satan himself knows.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by stepaside2: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
The credibility of her call in my opinion could have been boosted if she also talked about those who were severely impacted by the fallout of the protests. Close to 40 security people lost their lives while thousands lost their means of livelihoods (close to N2trn in economic losses). That balance is often lacking with many commentors on the EndSARS issue

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by RodgersAkpafu: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The rate at which BMC zombies are jumping from one #EndSARSMemorial thread to another spewing trash is alarming.
They have to earn their pay na

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Miller232: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
We've gone pass the era of seeking justice and vengeance with Prayers.

So wetin u wan do ooh??u wan carry gun go kill bubu??
Mtcheeeew
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by NobleRace: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
timesup234:
shut up old witch. Why don't you tell your mental deranged husband to give all his stolen wealth to the communes.

Watch it. You've just sown seeds. The harvest is coming bountifully.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by JOemmy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Those yoruba women juju worshippers that caused the deaths of some police men who flogged them in lagos during the yoruba nation rally earlier this year should be invited to deal with all the soildiers and police men that took active part in killing those innocent endsars protesters.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by NobleRace: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
RichDad1:
PDP pastor what does the Bible says about bearing false witness ?
Only God can judge all the purveyors of fake and unsubstantiated news.

Fake news for 40yrs? You must be joking.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Caboceer: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is she trying to get arrested or what
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Terrier99: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
ledaman:
can you see how myopic and foolish you are, because he said the truth he has turned to aboki. Hopeless followers of stupid man. He keeps decieving you guys with fake miracle's and enjoying ur hard earned money as tithe. Ode

Alaye, no dey mention me for rubbish, daft fool. How many miracles una dey do? Alaye baje. Go look for something to bomb and koshi danu.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by ComeToJesus: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ola17:
Nonsense.

Madam we know the clergy are in cahoots with the politicians to make sure that the status quo remains. They let you operate freely without paying taxes so that you stay out of their business. It’s a symbiotic relationship albeit demonic.

Praying from now to a thousand years will make no difference.

Atimes, it's best to be mute and be assumed intelligent.

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by WaterWalker5(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
timesup234:
shut up old witch. Why don't you tell your mental deranged husband to give all his stolen wealth to the communes.
Are you sure you're okay? No matter what you think she and her husband is, who made you a judge? E be like say the small small change Wey you dey see everyday don do you.
Be very careful before you start facing calamities too big for you to handle!!!!
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by MiracleA4015: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by ledaman: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Alaye, no dey mention me for rubbish, daft fool. How many miracles una dey do? Alaye baje. Go look for something to bomb and koshi danu.
Go and pay you tithe hopeless fellow. We don't perform miracle stupid mofo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
timesup234:

The condemned already. Your life is indeed worthless so you are bitter when you see those better than your failed parents
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Terrier99: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
ledaman:
Go and pay you tithe hopeless fellow. We don't perform miracle stupid mofo tongue
Go and pay zakat so your children can beg on the road. You don't perform miracles, you sponsor terrorism to kill and bomb people.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Calitoscassius(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crooked pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Etimemy: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:
Your sickness is on the high side
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by Etimemy: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Commentor:
Your sickness is on the high side
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by staga: 1:00am On Oct 21, 2021
chaloskyx:
EYE SERVICE MAN OF GOD IF I REMEMBER I DID NOT HER ONE WORD FROM YOU DURING THE PROTESTS SO ITS BEST YOU CONTINUE KEEPING QUIET JUST YOU HAVE KEPT QUIET SINCE PANDORA OPENED YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS ATROCITIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcVOeM-iSk

Let me refresh your memory...if you have one.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by lilprinze: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by AmDayo: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2021
RichDad1:
PDP pastor what does the Bible says about bearing false witness ?
Only God can judge all the purveyors of fake and unsubstantiated news.

You are a fuuuu.
You reasoning is beneath foot mat
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo by AmDayo: 1:34am On Oct 21, 2021
staga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcVOeM-iSk

Let me refresh your memory...if you have one.

Kindly remind the docile daft hypocrite fuuuul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie's 57th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.