Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp (48086 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Kidnapped Corpers, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam & Joseph Zakaa Regain Freedom (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by BadNews: 4:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be bandits have abducted a prospective Corps member, Iorliam Jennifer Awashima, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the Benue State University graduate was on her way to the NYSC camp in Kebbi State for the 2021 Batch C Stream One orientation course, when she was abducted alongside other passengers.

The incident happened on Wednesday, October 20, around Zamfara axis. The driver of the vehicle and some others were said to have managed to escape.

Her names are Iorliam Jennifer Awashima. She just graduated from Benue State University ,from the English department. She was mobilised to serve at Kebbi State. So she left yesterday but unfortunately bandits caught up with them and she was among those kidnapped .according to the driver, it was around Zamfara axis.
The driver and some persons were able to escape from the bandits.

What a country � ... we living in fear of the unknown, a young girl graduates , and posted to serve her mother Land and boom bandits kidnapps her on her way to NYSC camp... I know u all will say I should not ask this question here but I want to ask , Mr Comander in chef is Security too much to provide for your citizens ��� ..... I'm affected cause she's my sister
PRAY for Awashima to come back in one piece �
May the Angels of heaven cause confusion in their camps , Awashima I declare palsm 91 will speak on your behalf...... , those Bandits will know no peace until they release you ...
I am not Just typing I am typing with faith and believe because you can't be connected to me and go missing......

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5589177341097880&id=100000170078734

Facebook user, Susan Nenger wrote As Sighted By .

Also confirming the incident, Benue activist Ukan Kurugh, urged anyone with useful information to contact: 07032164404 or the nearest police station.

Source: BLOG

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by BadNews: 4:21am On Oct 21, 2021
See More Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Buharidgeneral: 4:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Oga ooo

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by BadNews: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Oga ooo

See More Photos Via www.. com

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Arrest the driver, beat him blue black till he confess. I heard that many commercial bus & car drivers are working together with kidnappers.

I also heard that the kidnappers even buy them the buses, if you supply three (3) trips of passengers and "deliver" them to kidnappers, the bus will be yours. "Hire purchase" thing!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/commercial-driver-in-police-net-for-allegedly-arranging-kidnap-of-passengers/

For security tips while traveling, see my thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6814940/how-kidnappers-informants-disguise-beggars

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by BadNews: 4:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Mashgash:
Arrest the driver, beat him blue black till he confess. Overwhelming majority of commercial buses & cars are working together with kidnappers.

I heard that the kidnappers even buy them the buses, if you supply three (3) trips of passengers and "deliver" them to kidnappers, the bus will be yours. "Hire purchase" thing!

Bad News, Here And There

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Tony5050(m): 5:01am On Oct 21, 2021
and bad news on Nairaland are like 5&6.....

Nysc posting have done more harm than good....apart from the stipends being given, nothing is worth risking the life for, not even that for that same stipends ttoo

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Academic research, project writeup, business proposals, etc...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Tony5050:
and bad news on Nairaland are like 5&6.....

Nysc posting have done more harm than good....apart from the stipends being given, nothing is worth risking the life for, not even that for that same stipends ttoo

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Academic research, project writeup, business proposals, etc...

Some People dey pass out from NYSC today

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by yanabasee2: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2021
I fear that when ever things go up in Nigeria, they barely come down....

This insurgency in Nigeria will likely not come to and end..... This is so, because lots of people are using these people to gain political sympathy and as a tool into politics...

Someone ones used thugs to steal a maze from NASS and today, he's walking free and given more political opportunities...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by chigoziri2403(m): 5:23am On Oct 21, 2021
I hope she read the nysc handbook

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by NwaAmaikpe: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2021

NwaAmaikpe: Following this trauma, her mental state will never be the same.

Demon: NwaAmaikpe what is wrong with you, why can't you be reasonable for once and say the truth.

NwaAmaikpe: [s]Following this trauma, her mental state will never be the same.[/s]
Walahi, her kpekus will never be the same.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2021
We pray she comes back home to her family safe and sound.

So shall it be in Jesus name. �

Prayers going up.

ThatFairGuy:
Show some sense of wisdom man. This is nothing but foolish statement
You saw that also?
You even have time replying such comments.

Welcome to Nairaland, where stupidity reign Supreme.
And then you really see the numbers between sane and insane posts!
Lost generation!
We only pray the next generation gets it right.

Welcome to Nairaland once again!

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2021
We hope his evil kidnapping colleagues listened.
If Evans, the most notorious kidnapper in the history of Africa has been ruthlessly dealt with and killed,
All these kidnapping wahala would have been a thing of the past.

God punish all evil kidnappers terrorizing our nation and all the evil online swines supporting them just for the nation to be in disrepute.

Nigeria will win this war.

Ykc2:
the head of the bandit that kidnapped 300 school children is who?
He should be killed also.
All kidnappers in every nook and cranny of Nigeria will not see the end of this year.
Seems you are so warped up in tribalism, for you to think this way.
May God help you sha.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Boogyman557: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. WTF MAN
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Ykc2(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106922325:

We hope his evil kidnapping colleagues listened.
If Evans, the most notorious kidnapper in the history of Africa has been ruthlessly dealt with and killed,
All these kidnapping wahala would have been a thing of the past.

God punish all evil kidnappers terrorizing our nation and all the evil online swines supporting them just for the nation to be in disrepute.

Nigeria will win this war.

He should be killed also.
All kidnappers in every nook and cranny of Nigeria will not see the end of this year.
Seems you are so warped up in tribalism, for you to think this way.
May God help you sha.
are you not Saint buhari supporter?we are talking about fulani kidnappers that will abduct like 380 students at once your calling Evans that kidnapped like 7 igbo rich business men in all his kidnapping activities,anyways for you and your northerners what you people sow that's what you people shall reap,last week 43 people were killed in sokoto yesterday 18 passengers kidnapped in niger state ,fulani people will later became endangered species in nigeria, every state will be hot for them,useless buhari must surely leave one day or he go abacha's way

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by ThatFairGuy: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Show some sense of wisdom man. This is nothing but foolish statement
NwaAmaikpe:

Demon: NwaAmaikpe what is wrong with you, why can't you be reasonable for once and say the truth.

NwaAmaikpe: [s]Following this trauma, her mental state will never be the same.[/s]

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by cassidy1996(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

hmmm.......

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by DoctorDree(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2021
I don’t know what we did as citizens to deserve this clueless,careless and useless government that doesn’t care a bit about the security of citizens
Even the corruption they claim to be fighting they suck at it!!!

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by godisshit(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
The dullard's minions and slaves are too busy feasting on the contents of his anus to bother about insignificant news like this. That is why Sirjamo and NGpatriot are avoiding this thread like the devil avoids a Holy Ghost convention.

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by money121(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ok oo
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Grace001: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mmm
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by crafteck(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Stop nysc nonsense una no go hear, it has nothing to offer anybody

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by ClassicMan202(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
To serve fatherland again na wahala

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by BombAttack(f): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
And we have paid online miscreants bandits running from pillar to post to praise their darling daddy

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Sebastine1994
Buckeyemedia
Piggyyeaster1

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by WibusJaga: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021

The scheme should be scrapped or let corp members be serving in their respective geopolitical zones.

NwaAmaikpe:

You again? Don't even know where to place you between these two...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Falseprofet2: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
cry
Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by obyrich(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Is NYSC still compulsory? What is NANS doing?

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by Dja1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Yet they are no terrorist chai. It shall never be well with buhari and his family

Re: Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp by gambia(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari kinsmen still wrecking havoc every part of the country.

Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo)