Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,399 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC (360 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Update From . COM

As 2020 Batch B, Stream 1a and 1b are passing out from NYSC today, Being October 21st, 2021.

Wishes for you is that; the good Lord who is the beginning and the ending, will go with you and see you through and favour you in all your future endeavours "Amen"

May GOD compensate you handsomely, May Almighty God Guide And Protect You As You Travel On the highway Back to your Home "Amen"

From All Of Us @. COM Congratulations As You Succesfully Log Out Of NYSC!

Please, Drop One Prayer Request For Them, Is Very Important.

Life After NYSC, is not easy, No More 33k Alawee, No More State Alawee, No More PPA Alawee, No More Corper's Cruise.

My Fellow Nairalander, After NYSC, What Next?

Re: One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC by Fahdiga(m): 5:44am On Oct 21, 2021
I Pray they find work and be engaged as soon as possible so as not to be idle and constituing nuisance on nairaland like most jobless people do here
Re: One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC by yanabasee2: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Heaven will make ways for them.... to flourish in weslth
Re: One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC by kovic7(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Amen. Was able to save 200k.
I need a job. No matter how small. At least I can afford to relocate anywhere and get an apartment for a start.

My number pls: 0.9.0.38601451
Re: One Prayer Request For 2020 Batch B, That Is Passing Out Today From NYSC by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Full Stack Web Development For 40k. Starts Tomorrow. For 2months / Why You May Miss Next Nysc Mobilization / Passing out of camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.