Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! (31367 Views)

Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside / X-fire Is Back And Better -pre-order The Cleanest 2006 Honda Accord From Fhemmmy / Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2011
More Pics. 2001 camry

Thanks Davidola.

I shall send you the info later in the day.

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2011
1999 MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
bbpin 25842477

Price N1.04m Landing cost to Tincan
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: WDBHA29G7XA729949
Odometer: 132,025 mi
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 6 Cylinder
Drive Train: 2 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Tan
Interior Type: Leather
Body Style: Sedan
Doors: 4
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Sun Roof

Equipment Included
Air Bag - Side Curtain Air Conditioning Airbags Alloy Wheels
Antilock Brakes Cruise Control Heated Seats Power Brakes
Power Door Locks Power Mirrors Power Seats Power Steering
Power Windows Rear Window Defroster Tilt/Telescope Wheel Tinted Glass

CAR NO 53

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2011
Dont dey hav sound system(cd, cassette & radio)? I tink i lyk dat pathfinder, hop we can talk more on it especially d price?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa, they all haveĀ  sound system.

Which of the Pathfinders CAR NO. 51 or 50?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
Car no. 51
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
Let me get accurate clearing quote from clearing agents on here.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by Emperoh(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
So what have u for me if u don't have something with navigation?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
Emperoh,

Do you have a budget i can work with?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by davidola: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2011
Hello Shawonlese,

I just want to confirm if you have any price for me regarding my request of yesterday, please.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by Piedpiper(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2011
sHAWN,
Do reach me via my mail box gringoriakabuogu@yahoo.com, or call me up on 08078307213 . Specify you method of payment and absolute last for delivery of the posted camry.
Regards
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2011
@ Piedpiper,

I've sent the details to your email. The total cost of landing the 2006 camry car is $11,700 to Tincan port at current exchange rate of N162 to $1 thats N1.9m if you can get Dollar at a cheaper rate, you would be able to save the cost of the exchange rate factor.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2011
davidola:

Hello Shawonlese,

I just want to confirm if you have any price for me regarding my request of yesterday, please.

Thank you for your interest in our service.

Sorry for the delay. I would like to ask, could you be specific on the exact car (make + model) you want both for you and your brother as, if we have to go by the range you have given, we will be going through a whole lotta list.

I look forward to your response.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
1996 Toyota Camry LE

CAR NO 54
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
More Pics
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by davidola: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
Did you get my mail, shawonlese?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yes got your mail.

Working on it
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ davidola,

I have seen the email.

Are you interested in buying all the cars in the list?

If not, that's a whole lotta list to spend time on, especially when cars have different mileages, different prices.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by davidola: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
Sorry, I thought you have them in your forecourt already.

I am planning to buy 2, 1 for my brother and the other for me. But due to budget, I need to have more options that I can choose from.

My 1st preference will go for the Infiniti FX35, then Honda Pilot, then Toyota 4Runner. For my list, you can check for between 2005-2007. But my brother will be buying the Nissan Pathfinder, strictly for the years between 2005-2008. He has a higher budget than I do.

If this is a big task for you to do, get me any price you have for any of the cars and I will work with it.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
Thank you for your response.

We like to work with a client's actual request but with that list as sent earlier, it showed you had yet to make up your mind, and btw no one likes to chase their tails.

We will go with your 1st two preference listed above to see what we have in our inventory, plus the pathfinder as well.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by Schz: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hi,
plz wots d cost of an accord 2007 EX-L v6 navigation system,low mileage, shipped to nigeria?

thnx!!
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2011
2003 INFINITI FX35 w/Options

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
BBpin 25842477

Price N2.75m Landing cost at Tincan port.
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: JNRAS08W03X000499
Odometer: 128,000
Drive Train: All Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Beige
Interior Color: Beige
Interior Type: Leather
Body Style: MPV
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Sun Roof

Equipment Included
Air Bag - Side Curtain Air Conditioning Airbags Alloy Wheels
Antilock Brakes Cruise Control Dual Climate Control Heated Seats
Power Brakes Power Door Locks Power Mirrors Power Seats
Power Steering Power Windows Rear Window Defroster Tilt/Telescope Wheel
Tinted Glass

CAR NO 55

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
Schz:

Hi,
plz wots d cost of an accord 2007 EX-L v6 navigation system,low mileage, shipped to nigeria?

thnx!!

Could you tell me your budget for the car, taking into consideration Shipping N275k and clearing about 450k (estimate only)

Thanks.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Make your pre-order from USA. Serious buying customers only. No time wasters please.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2011
Eye popping cars, make a statement in your neighbourhood today. Pre-order from USA delivered to order.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2011
2007 HONDA PILOT LX

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
BBpin 25842477

Price N2.9m to tincan port
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 2HKYF18197H517847
Odometer: 53,947 mi
Drive Train: 4 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: BEIGE
Interior Color: BEI
Interior Type: Cloth
Body Style: MPV
Stereo: CD Player
Top Type: Hard Top Roof

Equipment Included
50 State Emissions 7 Passenger Seating ABS Brakes Air Conditioning
Cruise Control Floor Mats Owner's Manual Power Locks
Power Mirrors Power Steering Power Windows Rear Air Conditioning
Rear Defroster Rear Heat Rear Wiper Security System
Third Seat Tilt Steering Wheel Traction Control Trip Counter
US EPA Label Warranty Books Wheels - Alloy

CAR NO 56.

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2011
More Pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport / VW Touareg 04 Navigation V6 Used... 500k giveaway sale SOLD SOLD / Car Deals For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.